New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm....what? That Spam are interested in buying Benteke, who Pool paid £32m for?
Just seem to be rolling in money lately.
Amazing what having someone else foot you bill for your new gaff, so your club can double in value, whilst you use you assets, upton..sorry the Boleyn ground, to pay of your debt.
Checks link....scratches head...hmmmmmm...

Haringey gives us permission to proceed today; as reported on Spurs website

The Club can confirm that the Secretary of State has written to the London Borough of Haringey stating that he does not propose to call in the planning application for the Northumberland Development Project and Haringey Council has today (15 April 2016) granted permission for the scheme.
july8_west_aerial_view730.jpg

We shall now work with Haringey Council in respect of finalising planning processes, public sector support for the surrounding environs and transport improvements that are essential to the deliverability of the scheme.

We are delighted that the scheme continues to progress and shall keep fans updated. Current works on site can be viewed via the webcam at www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/stadium-tv

I'd probably suggest that he continued to 'refuse to believe' the new stadium was going to be built, despite a billion % evidence that it was. The guy doesn't come across as stupid, so I can only think he continued to be pig headed about it just to be an annoying cunt. Ergo, the proverbial kicking his head in.
I think he is a fucked up coke head!

Haringey gives us permission to proceed today; as reported on Spurs website

The Club can confirm that the Secretary of State has written to the London Borough of Haringey stating that he does not propose to call in the planning application for the Northumberland Development Project and Haringey Council has today (15 April 2016) granted permission for the scheme.
july8_west_aerial_view730.jpg

We shall now work with Haringey Council in respect of finalising planning processes, public sector support for the surrounding environs and transport improvements that are essential to the deliverability of the scheme.

We are delighted that the scheme continues to progress and shall keep fans updated. Current works on site can be viewed via the webcam at www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new-scheme/stadium-tv
drake-12.w529.h352.2x.gif

Yes, it's English. It's the past participle of 'be'. What degree are you doing?
And the 'wrong' part?

A conglomeration of studies about the ancient Near East, so history, archaeology and language of ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Anatolia and the Levant from 5000-400BC - so pointless unless I want to be Indiana Jones or realise how nice it is to learn romance languages.

And the 'wrong' part?

A conglomeration of studies about the ancient Near East, so history, archaeology and language of ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Anatolia and the Levant from 5000-400BC - so pointless unless I want to be Indiana Jones or realise how nice it is to learn romance languages.
That's good, but maybe you should start by learning English?

'Have you ever been right/wrong about anything?'

This is not a dig at you, just an example.

:dierpochhug:

Edit: if this is a wind up, it's a good one.

I'd probably suggest that he continued to 'refuse to believe' the new stadium was going to be built, despite a billion % evidence that it was. The guy doesn't come across as stupid, so I can only think he continued to be pig headed about it just to be an annoying cunt. Ergo, the proverbial kicking his head in.
Maybe he was doing it for "LEVERAGE". Thats what people say when they refuse to admit they were totally wrong about something.

Back
Top Bottom