New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ipswich is likely bollocks. Station is a good size but every fan both home and away would be coming in on the exact same route. 30k fans coming from the London line or merging with fans coming in from Peterborough? Yeah ok

That scenario would be the same everywhere else if we were to play away from the Lane (including really games at the Lane - everyone piles on from Liv St to WHL)

Brighton - FUUCK off, Can you imagine the mileage the Woolwich would get out of that, no fucking way could I put up with them wankers singing " Does your boyfriend know your here "

article_img.jpg

This cunt obviously needs to get beat the fuck up. Actions speak louder than words an all that. How is one fat gooner cunt allowed to hold up a few hundred million pounds project?

Brighton - FUUCK off, Can you imagine the mileage the Woolwich would get out of that, no fucking way could I put up with them wankers singing " Does your boyfriend know your here "
the answer to that, to stop them in their tracks, would be "yes he does"

I've heard - works started, cpo expected this month, ready for 2017-18, we need a ground for 2016-17 as the new roof design has to built in one, capacity tbc but bigger than the scum.

Back
Top Bottom