New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Delighted re the CPO announcement. Here's hoping that the 2016/17 target is met. Well done to all those who helped push this through. :thumbup:

ENIC's stock would rise considerably with me if/when we're playing in a new stadium. This is far more important than any transfer business we're likely to do, or even Hugo's new deal.

While ENIC are in charge the only realistic way we're going to turn the big 5 into a big 6, is via a new stadium. Well done again to them for their part in this vital piece of news.

Can anyone explain the significance of the CPO announcement? My understanding is those cunts in the metal works can still appeal.. Seems actually starting construction looks a fair way off

Can anyone explain the significance of the CPO announcement? My understanding is those cunts in the metal works can still appeal.. Seems actually starting construction looks a fair way off
They can, but it's far from guaranteed they will. As I understand it, any appeal is likely to be very costly to them at this stage if it fails, and its failure would be almost certain given it's the only small business holding out against a 9-figure regeneration scheme. They've exhausted all the freebie waste time to try and get Levy to pay them megacash routes, any further attempts now involve them actually putting their necks on the line.

Rumor is the metal works people are gooners is that right?

Rumor is the metal works people are gooners is that right?

I think I read an article where the owner was quoted saying his a lifelong spurs fan...unsurprisingly though money seems to be his first loyalty... i don't mind him making abit of coin but fuck the blokes asking for 20 million...he knows he had us in a bind so his being a huge cunt...
Fuck him, I hope he gets less than its worth now!

His bio on Twitter now reads

Archway, based just off White Hart Lane, is a wonderfully old-fashioned Greek Cypriot family run business, introducing ‘cutting edge’ stainless steel. #FOYS

Foys? Really? Yeah, I feel vindicated for not having any sympathy now.

Oh and it's actually FOYASM, CPO has made that clear
:adesalute:

I think I read an article where the owner was quoted saying his a lifelong spurs fan...unsurprisingly though money seems to be his first loyalty... i don't mind him making abit of coin but fuck the blokes asking for 20 million...he knows he had us in a bind so his being a huge cunt...
Fuck him, I hope he gets less than its worth now!
£25 million

They are asking for £25m as Larry Catt said.

Here's their latest business worth...Greedy Cunts.

BsVWAKuCIAAERxy.jpg:large

Fixed asset base of £875k but want £25m for it :levystare:

I wouldn't say that's an unusual net worth for that sort of business though. Most of it is the buildings. Most of their current assets are balanced by their short term liabilities, there isn't much equity in there. Especially depending on how they value their stock.

Asking isn't only based on value of company, you don't get kicked off your rightful place of business for the actual value of your company. That would be taking it up the arse. Having said that what they're asking for is clearly taking the Michael.

Asking isn't only based on value of company, you don't get kicked off your rightful place of business for the actual value of your company. That would be taking it up the arse. Having said that what they're asking for is clearly taking the Michael.
No but asking 25 times the net value is being down right greedy.

If the total value is one million but you managed to get, say five million, then you've had a right royal result.
It gives you chance to relocate to a superior premises, buy a load of new state of the art equipment and still have a few million left over to sort you out for life.
I hope the greedy Bastards are left potless.

The report from a public inquiry led by planning inspector David Nicholson last March - handed to Mr Pickles but never published - argues the local community won’t benefit enough from Spurs’ £450million redevelopment of the site to justify forcing family business Archway Sheet Metal Works off its land.

So the local community won't benefit from an extra 20k supporters every other week spending money in the community. this inspector needs to take his head out of his arse and get real, wot a prize twat.

Back
Top Bottom