New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

• 5 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 11 August – Away to Newcastle United
• 18/19 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 18 August – Home (Wembley Stadium) to Fulham
• 25/26 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 25 August – Away to Manchester United
• 1 September – Away to Watford
• 1/2 September – Operational test event at new stadium
• 15 September – HOME to Liverpool - First PL game in our new stadium
A month to have significant semblance of a completed stadium.

Shiiiiiiiittttt

I hope every single person that manages to get a ticket to the 1st official match at the new home gives it everything they have and , in the moment, realise the magnitude and significance and soak it all in for maximum pleasure .

I keep wandering how I'll feel when I'm there and worry that the emotion may get to me way before the match starts. To still be on our home soil but to be part of a new era representing an ability to rise through the struggles and hardships.

I love this club!!

The South-west crane is ready to be dismantled by the looks of things...it's gone horizontal...
image.php

A bit of ITK from the guys at Skyscrapercity, someone working there says there will definitely be a cock on the roof, not where they used to be but at the tip of the Park Lane skywalk

A bit of ITK from the guys at Skyscrapercity, someone working there says there will definitely be a cock on the roof, not where they used to be but at the tip of the Park Lane skywalk
I heard Levy has got in touch with Admin Admin , and a forum poll will be run to find out which member’s the biggest cock, and have to spend an eternity nailed to the roof. #ITK

Back
Top Bottom