New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty sad sight...
image.php

• 5 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 11 August – Away to Newcastle United
• 18/19 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 18 August – Home (Wembley Stadium) to Fulham
• 25/26 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 25 August – Away to Manchester United
• 1 September – Away to Watford
• 1/2 September – Operational test event at new stadium
• 15 September – HOME to Liverpool - First PL game in our new stadium

No test events for the new shop? I've heard it's pretty big.

http://www.nfluk.com/news/internatio...?sf193044868=1
The Tottenham Hotspur stadium is reaching an exciting stage with the installation of our football field, complete with NFL shield. We can now confirm on-sale dates for tickets for the Seattle Seahawks v Oakland Raiders game on 14 October, 2018.

Starting with Hospitality packages later this month, ticket sales will take place on the dates below. . . .

Hospitality Packages - A range of hospitality packages will go on sale from 10 a.m. on Tuesday, 17 July, 2018. Full hospitality package and pricing information will be confirmed on 12 July 2018.

So, NFL guys are now putting their name behind the stadium being ready, which has to be good news

There might be quite a lot of logic in announcing any naming rights deal on or before 17 July to maximise publicity for the NFL matches, and there is an argument for waiting until the start of the PL season.

However I can't see DL wanting a big sponsorship deal being announced whilst the TW is open as that would tend to put the asking price of players up for us.

The fact a project of this size has been pretty much on target with regards to timescale is astounding. Fuck me I'm building a garden room base at the moment Which is already a week over schedule - a week in.

The fact a project of this size has been pretty much on target with regards to timescale is astounding. Fuck me I'm building a garden room base at the moment Which is already a week over schedule - a week in.
my landlord is suppossed to put up new wallpapers for me and is 4 months behind schedule.

4 months behind schedule on putting up new wallpapers in a 2 room apartment....

So, the club has a new web site. I've just been on it and I was unable to see any realtime cam feeds.
Tried Youtube and no luck there either. Can anybody help?

Back
Top Bottom