New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if this has been covered already, but if we finish 4th, will we have to play a two-leg qualification tie against someone? If so, what happens with our home tie if our stadium isn't ready?

Can we put this as a thread title so it might start to sink in...? :)
I don't think that will work.
I wonder if it is possible to put it at the top of each and every post, on every thread and at the top of the reply box and across the top of the screen, blanking out "Home" "forums" etc.

NO.
Rule change this season, Top 4 go straight into group stage.
Indeed. One thinking point though... if Woolwich won the Europa League leading to 5 English CL teams (again), then would 4th place have a qualification round?
:sonhmm:

That’d be harsh on Liverpool.

LlpVq.gif

The way I understand it, even if woolwich win it, they are also enter the competition at the group stage, so 5 English teams can enter at group stage.

How the Europa League winners enter the Champions League
Cheers for that. If I recall correctly from this year’s CL financials for English clubs, United made significantly less due to the manner of how they entered the competition (as would be the case with Woolwich if they did the same).

I’m still praying to every deity that they fucking don’t, mind you.

I think the nightmare scenario is Liverpool winning the CL and coming fifth, Woolwich winning the Europa, Chelsea coming third and us coming fourth:pochshock:

Jesus, why do it to yourself?

;-)

Liverpool won't win the CL, Chelsea won't finish third but the Goons?

Hmm, hate to say it but they do have a chance. As long as they don't have to play Atletico at any stage!

Back
Top Bottom