Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Correct decision not to start him today due to fatigue. CB on the bench vs Newcastle is not that relevant

The only way we lose this game is by shit individual errors from our team the kind of errors Sanchez and Rodon are much more likely to make.

As I said, not likely to hurt us because Newcastle sucks, but a needless risk to play a sub par CB pairing when we could put Toby in and make it not a concern at all.

Newcastle are just a pointless club. relegate them asap
Yeah possibly are but their fan base though, yes will have complete bell-ends in it you can’t argue their loyalty they’ve had some shit over the last decade or so get fuck all back but they keep coming back for more they deserve a better team, owner.......

The only way we lose this game is by shit individual errors from our team the kind of errors Sanchez and Rodon are much more likely to make.

As I said, not likely to hurt us because Newcastle sucks, but a needless risk to play a sub par CB pairing when we could put Toby in and make it not a concern at all.
Yeh and risk injuring him after three recent games ?

Toby played 3 times over the international break.

Back
Top Bottom