Newport County v. Tottenham Hotspur ||| FA Cup 4th round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your are adding the £1 booking fee on no doubt! Face is £25 I bet.

No mine was £26 face then the £1 booking fee makes it £27 (paid £135 for 5 tickets). Wondering if you are allocated a stand and then from there it is unreserved (there's a temporary stand for 600 fans being constructed)

-----------------------Vorm-----------------------
Trippier------Toby------Foyth------Davies
----------------------Skipp-------------------------
---------Wanyama----Oakley-Boothe-----
Lamela---------------------------------Sissoko
--------------------Llorente-----------------------

Hi all. I will be in London 10th February to visit my mate and hope to go NLD. Any spares for this? I would love to get 2 tickets. If you can help please pm me
#COYS

Hi all. I will be in London 10th February to visit my mate and hope to go NLD. Any spares for this? I would love to get 2 tickets. If you can help please pm me
#COYS
are you allready a member? if yes you can buy them on the official website. if no you're best bet is hotspur tickets on twitter but you will struggle to get two together. Don't buy off the touts outside the stadium because they will take you up the culo.

are you allready a member? if yes you can buy them on the official website. if no you're best bet is hotspur tickets on twitter but you will struggle to get two together. Don't buy off the touts outside the stadium because they will take you up the culo.
Im not a member because im not living london. If someone can buy and sell for me would be nice. I can arrange meetin with my friend who is living London. I know its difficult to get tickets but its the best opportunity to get ticket and its NLD.

Kane is ill still apparently. Probably best to rest him.
Shouldn't play anyway.
If people think we need Kane to overcome Newport they must think we are a pretty crap, one man team.

We have Utd, arse, Pool and Juve in the next month.

Why would anyone play Kane against division 4 oppo on a shit pitch right before that?
Oh Kane wants a record? Tough shit, team first.
One injury, and we're in trouble. Should play the minimum number of first teamers possible imo.

Perfect day for Nkoudou and Edwards, but that wont happen now obviously.
Llorente should get 90 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom