Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
I don’t mind Rodgers to be fair. He had Leicester well up there, and has just had a poor year off the back of a poor summer window.

He had Leicester playing good football, works well with youngsters and is the sort of manager that’s done well for us is the past. Certainly better than other names we’ve seen linked.

Arne Slot is my number one choice though.

Yeah he's the one I want if we can't get JN.

Exciting intelligent, relatively young coach - attacking football.

ticks a lot of boxes.
Eredivise 'manager of the year' last season, ahead of Ten Hag.

Successful at AZ, now Feyenoord, a guy whose career is on the up and would surely see Spurs as a big honour, unlike some we are are linked with.

It's really unbelievable Conte allowed himself to be snookered by the notion of Levy's willingness to compete at the sharp end of the PL pecking order.

I get why Mourinho took the job, I have no idea why Conte did.

Nagelsmann would be an absolute fool to entertain our interest.
Brenda incoming.....nice cheap option...

Eredivise 'manager of the year' last season, ahead of Ten Hag.

Successful at AZ, now Feyenoord, a guy whose career is on the up and would surely see Spurs as a big honour, unlike some we are are linked with.
Think many of the players will be having their Danny rose moment, sitting on the phone googling who he is.

manager who have rep for attacking football and player development which is basically what this club needs

Free agent

Gallardo
Poch
Nagelsmann

Under contract but step up to us

Slot
Kompany
Carrick

There is probably more. Point is we have options even if a few of them turn us down, no excuses not to get a decent type of football back.

Back
Top Bottom