NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Basically gooners want to be freash for 2nd leg of couldntgiveafuck cup on wednesday v liverpool. We beat leicester wednesday we go above them. Think we will get top 4 anyway

Really hope the Dippers batter ten tonnes of shit out of them when they inevitably play on Wed.

Then fuck the Chavs up in the final..... Can't have the racists winning.

Absolutelt inexcusable and idiotic decision to give them the right.
Just basically forgiving their pathetic squad management. Makes me want to vomit.

But all that being said - maybe it is not the worst thing for us if the game will not be played right now?

I mean... wouldn't we think that having back Dier, Romero, Regulion and Son would improve our squad?
We have had challenging schedule (last time we had 7 days between games was already month ago) + upcoming games will not be easy either - we play Leicester and then Chelsea.

Despite everything Conte has just been here for less than 2,5 months. So maybe now that it has become clear that Ndombele and Alli will not have any use for us, he can continue job with likes of Gil, Skipp, Royal etc and maybe something good comes out of this?

Let's hope at least. Let's make best out of it and beat those pathetic cowardly wankers when we have next chance. Also, lets try to wind those fuckwits up when we beat them. Get them agitated, and maybe well get red or two out from those idiots!!

Absolutelt inexcusable and idiotic decision to give them the right.
Just basically forgiving their pathetic squad management. Makes me want to vomit.

But all that being said - maybe it is not the worst thing for us if the game will not be played right now?

I mean... wouldn't we think that having back Dier, Romero, Regulion and Son would improve our squad?
We have had challenging schedule (last time we had 7 days between games was already month ago) + upcoming games will not be easy either - we play Leicester and then Chelsea.

Despite everything Conte has just been here for less than 2,5 months. So maybe now that it has become clear that Ndombele and Alli will not have any use for us, he can continue job with likes of Gil, Skipp, Royal etc and maybe something good comes out of this?

Let's hope at least. Let's make best out of it and beat those pathetic cowardly wankers when we have next chance. Also, lets try to wind those fuckwits up when we beat them. Get them agitated, and maybe well get red or two out from those idiots!!
It's terrible for us and a decision that deliberately hinders our season we are already so many games behind now the squad faces a run in of a game every 4 days.

The league has blatantly decided in another clubs favour and decided to put another club at a disadvantage.

I honestly belive tottenham should be considering legal action.

Back
Top Bottom