Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely keen for sending Devine, Clarke, Parrott and White on loan there next season, providing we beat them Sunday. If they turn up and play like prime Barca then fuck em, let them go into liquidation.

Absolutely keen for sending Devine, Clarke, Parrott and White on loan there next season, providing we beat them Sunday. If they turn up and play like prime Barca then fuck em, let them go into liquidation.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/148234-our-time-here-isnt-over-yet-Woolwich-or-spurs/

Some of their inbred cunt fans want Woolwich to get top 4. There's gratitude for you after loaning them Skipp etc!

Now I hope we beat them 25 nil, and the club is so badly scarred from that beating, that they give up football and liquidate themselves.

And deliah smith does the cooking for the home fans food, and they all get a 24 hour food poisoning stomach bug, and shit themselves trying to get home.

Karma!

Destroy Kevin Spacey GIF by House of Cards

2-0 up inside 20 minutes will be perfect Sunday. When we score first, we usually go on to get a few, other than the Burnley game (and that was a very quick turnaround and an amazing display by Pope)

No silly tackles, risky play at the back or thinking we just need a point. We need to go into this like it's must win and kill the game and the crowd off as early as possible.

Would be unreal if Son could get a hat trick and secure top scorer, but thoughts of any golden boot better not cross Sonny's mind not once! It is about the team on Sunday.
That does not even need saying. he has always said its not about him but about the team. His integrity should not even be under question

The North West Spurs have the upstairs bar in The Seven Oaks pub in Manchester booked for the game. Governor is a Spurs fan. About 30 to 40 of yids will be there.
3 Sky sports channels are showing games by the way.

Some of their inbred cunt fans want Woolwich to get top 4. There's gratitude for you after loaning them Skipp etc!

Now I hope we beat them 25 nil, and the club is so badly scarred from that beating, that they give up football and liquidate themselves.

And deliah smith does the cooking for the home fans food, and they all get a 24 hour food poisoning stomach bug, and shit themselves trying to get home.

Karma!

What is it with every clubs supporters hate of Spurs? It’s really fucking annoying

Really hoping we score a few early to calm my nerves. I know it’s Norwich but I still have flashbacks of Mura ffs.

Go 2-0 up in 20 minutes then let Son go crazy for his gold boot.

Karma!

Bless them, they're so shit they don't even know what the Champions League is even called

"Personally I'd be amused if we turn spurs over (unlikely) on the final day and Woolwich get the championship league spot"

Or supply all their Championship rivals with loan players?

What is it with every clubs supporters hate of Spurs? It’s really fucking annoying
Calm down dears - You're all in danger of fretting about a thread with 11 posts and not a single cunt off. For balance, one of our gardening threads has over 50 pages and multiple c/o's.

It's Naarch ffs.

giphy.gif

Certainly would love an early goal don't want the goons winning and us playing out the match at nil all it would be nervy .While Norwich are poor they can just go out with no expectations and nothing to lose so always chance something crazy happening .

Back
Top Bottom