Norwich (A) - Final game of the season - 22/05 - 4pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As expected, Her Majesty's Opposition, when provided with ample opportunity to justify or apologise for their loose, inaccurate, and misleading information, offers nothing more than obfuscation, error and ineptitude.
Although a nod is as good as a wink to a blind man, allow me to assure the Rt Hon Gentleman that I possess 20/20 vision, unlike the 20/20 hindsight currently on display on the opposition benches.

Mr Speaker, the only possible comparison to a match against Norwich City at Carrow Rd would be ANOTHER match against Norwich City at Carrow Rd, not a match at the King Power Stadium, however nice it may be.

A 3-0 stuffing of Norwich at Leicester, by Leicester, is a very unhelpful example when we, The Mighty Spurs, are playing them in the Land of The 6-Toed Fen Farmer.

Mr Speaker, I am exasperated.
Please direct any further correspondence via my secretary ArcspacE ArcspacE .

What team does Bluedog support. I assumed he was a Brummie.
Then a Leicester fan.

But is he Everton?!

Or did you just mention Everton randomly.
I assumed he was Everton as they're playing the arseholes this weekend
I think the day he joined this forum gives his 'blue' identity away somewhat....
🤔
Now where have I seen that date before.... Oh yes, a mere 3 weeks to the day - before they secured the title!

Hmmmm, too coincidental to be an Evertonian or a Brum fan m'thinks!

Errr....that looks rather laid-back, pennichella...

I thought Moura had fallen over and the pic was taken the moment before he spilled that massive mug of Maté over himself!

....in other news, Gian Piero Ventrone just looks EVERY INCH The Boss doesn't he?

I wouldn't wanna mess with him!

If he's "Good Cop" ...I'd hate to think what "Bad Cop" Conte would do to them!!:contepoint:

I thought Moura had fallen over and the pic was taken the moment before he spilled that massive mug of Maté over himself!

....in other news, Gian Piero Ventrone just looks EVERY INCH The Boss doesn't he?

I wouldn't wanna mess with him!

If he's "Good Cop" ...I'd hate to think what "Bad Cop" Conte would do to them!!:contepoint:
The Whitewebbs Mafia!

Oh that's dead easy mate. I dislike Woolwich more than any other team on the planet. Completely irrational of course - goes back decades to the "lucky Woolwich" days. I'm sure they largely earned that moniker in games against us. I've always quite liked Spurs - have a lot of friends who follow them - and I've had a lot of laughs on here, which is the only forum I've ever posted on. So whenever there's Spurs news I can't help thinking "wonder what the FC fellas think of that?"

Good luck at the weekend. I think you'll be fine. Even we stuffed them.
Honest question for ya Bluedog
...why aren't the Leiectser Women's team called "The Vixens"??
Genuinely think they've missed a trick there!!

If we lose this, I’m gonna shag a canary

Get your Mrs one of these.
Tell her you always fancied big bird of Sesame Street .
Might end in divorce though Bit weird isn’t it.

large-ladies-big-bird-costume__39308.1607099882.jpg

As expected, Her Majesty's Opposition, when provided with ample opportunity to justify or apologise for their loose, inaccurate, and misleading information, offers nothing more than obfuscation, error and ineptitude.
Although a nod is as good as a wink to a blind man, allow me to assure the Rt Hon Gentleman that I possess 20/20 vision, unlike the 20/20 hindsight currently on display on the opposition benches.

Mr Speaker, the only possible comparison to a match against Norwich City at Carrow Rd would be ANOTHER match against Norwich City at Carrow Rd, not a match at the King Power Stadium, however nice it may be.

A 3-0 stuffing of Norwich at Leicester, by Leicester, is a very unhelpful example when we, The Mighty Spurs, are playing them in the Land of The 6-Toed Fen Farmer.

Mr Speaker, I am exasperated.
Hey. That's a half truth. It's broads not fens.

A simple 2-0 win no drama, no going down 1-0 or someone getting sent off just a normal run of the mill end of season game…..please

Back
Top Bottom