Norwich away (League cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd pick:

Lloris, Smith, Caulker, Dawson, Naughton, Livermore, Huddlestone, Falque, Sigurdsson, Bale, Dempsey.

Lennon, Defoe etc on the bench if need be.

I think Falque deserves a start after how he played against Maribor. I think Walker needs a rest so Smith to get a start. Defoe needs a rest too.

@@8colespurs8 Yep, there is that pub literally opposite the station. There is also a Weatherspoons (Queen of Iceni) a few minutes walk from the station which a few Spurs will probably be. No idea where I will be or what state I'll be in come 6ish.

Be wary, the trains to Norwich around 4pm-5pm are usually packed!

Edit, why didn't the tag work??

Hope to see some of your beautiful faces tomorrow then!

I'm going, can't wait, first game of the season for me.

Let's organise a meet lads! Compleat Angler pub for about 6 I'll be. Pretty sure it's opposite the station. Or if anyone is getting the train from Liverpool Street I'll be there from about 3:15 onwards, getting on the train at 4

Heard lots of Norwich fans weren't bothering because of it being £30 and League Cup. I agree that £30 is steep, but get behind your team! Hope the Woolwich game's convinced them that it's a pretty exciting competition worth winning.

Anyway I'm going, will be coming from King's Lynn. Can't wait, see you in the Angler :adegrin2:

Ill be in the Angler about 6ish, probably outside smoking and drinking in a massive black Spurs coat. Im fairly easy spot, having quite long hair (like a girl) and a beard (not like a girl)

And yeah, City fans dont like the pricing at all. I work with a lot of them and I see their point tbh, £30 to watch two ressies teams is a bit of a piss take. Its on my doorstep though so im going, happy days.

Ill be in the Angler about 6ish, probably outside smoking and drinking in a massive black Spurs coat. Im fairly easy spot, having quite long hair (like a girl) and a beard (not like a girl)

See u there! I'll be there for 6ish too, I'm not very tall and will be wearing a grey hoodie and possibly a black puffer coat

Had a dream last night that Walker scored a screamer. COYS

Hope the Woolwich result encourages the lads to take this seriously and go out a get a good result, haven't had any large scorelines really this season

Lloris​
Smith Dawson Caulker Naughton​
Huddlestone Sigurdsson​
Lennon Falque Bale​
Defoe​
5-0 Spurs hopefully.

I'd go with that line-up, if only because of the beautiful symmetry, and pretty pattern it makes... did you do that deliberately, or did it all fall naturally into place?

I have a bad feeling about tonight. No stream and having to listen to London Radio banging on about the high line and goalkeepers...

I have a bad feeling about tonight. No stream and having to listen to London Radio banging on about the high line and goalkeepers...
There could possibly be a stream for tonight, like Zin said it's being shown on al jazeera so fingers crossed someone streams it.

Back
Top Bottom