Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forget the result - this was another turgid performance. Shocking shit

Jose has a mountain to climb if he’s to fix this shower or shit. Hopefully he’s up for it and we’ll be backed by Levy accordingly

Here’s hoping

We just about beat the bottom of the table team at home

We are so bad right now, but so are Arse, Man Utd, Chelsea are not convincing or consistent. A lot of teams in the PL are playing poorly apart from Liverpool, City(who can perform much better)Leicester and Sheff Utd

Imo it's the worst PL standard I've seen in a long time

Fuck me our forwards are a bunch of fucking bumbling fuckwits.

That last chance when we had a 2 v1 to kill it. Moura only has to play the pass in front of Son and he's clean through in miles of space, but he fucks up that easy pass by under hitting it, then Son bumbles it back to Moura who then has another chance to play Son in, but this time fucking over hits a much shorter pass, forcing Son to bumble it back to the keeper.

It summed up perfectly our forwards. There's nearly always one or two of them fuckbumbling about, but when you have four of them, all with their phasers set to "fuckbumble" at the same time, and there's no Kane out there to break the fucking spell, it's like a headless chicken disco dancing competition.

Love an evening match under the lights. No pressure to get home to the beloved family. We came close to never playing again in Tottenham and being a side show to a retail park. Every moment in N17 should be treasured. COYS. This is the start of a run!

Also have to say that second goal could not have come at a better time. Didn't think we'd get it.

But the goal was so important as the crowd were turning and starting to boo. Very flat atmosphere. It's hard to watch and the crowd are obviously fucked off.

Some signings would go a long way to win over the fans.

Over to you levy
There were a LOT of cunts around me in the South Stand... proper wanting us to score before they started supporting... The WORST kinda fan.

Plus, I heard the 'Chinky' bomb dropped several times, in regards to how many South Korean fans there were in the ground tonight!

Some Spurs fans didn't deserve the win they'll no doubt claim as their own tonight!

After watching some disappointing matches at Wembley none of which we won this will be my 3rd game at NWHL.
Red Star-4-0, Burnley 5-0, so looking for 6-0 but quite frankly will be happy with any win.

Back
Top Bottom