Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tin Just noticed we are playing Sunday, Wednesday then Saturday.

Storm Area 51 GIF by MOODMAN
And Woolwich are playing Saturday , Wednesday then Sunday ,while their midweek opponents Villa are playing a relegation battle on the Sunday and Man City on the saturday.
I wonder what game Villa will rotate and rest their key players in ? 🤔🙄

For levels of delusion read this. Embarrassing.

They still think they are 80s Forest don’t they. Newsflash mugs, it’s 2022 and you are now considered small fry.

Despite all the "good to have them back" rah rah and the ever romanticised Clough era; one of them actually thinks there is an anti-Forest media conspiracy.

:goonermong:

The thread creator has included a poll, where Spurs are referred to in the title as the 'Peanut eating jessies'. He/she then proceeds to confirm that he/she is a mega-twat by writing a pile of shit that he/she thinks is funny. Soppy cunt.
The most remarkable thing about his/her 'Official Matchday Thread' is that it was only started this morning and it's less than 1 page long. The contributors are one man/woman and his dog. If Forest play as enthusiastically as their supporters support them, we'll win 10-0.

I took a walk in the Nottingham forest this morning...
92suEGI.png

Logs off.

Had a look through the forum Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor linked. With them and Leicester as examples of what people are like in the Midlands, I really think we should reconsider the impact of HS2. Imagine more of those muppets coming down our way.

:mourweird:

Holy shit. That's hilarious. I really hope they get a fucking trouncing. They won't see the wood for the trees. On their stupid badge.

Back
Top Bottom