Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters

I do wonder if he could be Norwich bound? I personally would have said it might be good for him to take a break, but who knows

CzL93WhXgAEzyxA.jpg

I watched half of it the other night, Nuno was in bits reliving it all. I do wonder what kind of long term effect it had on him.
There were also unique stats going around that following his injury Wolves didn't(?) score a headed goal for the rest of the season and they conceded many goals from Corners and set-pieces that were scored by oppo headers! they didn't concede prior!

There were also unique stats going around that following his injury Wolves didn't(?) score a headed goal for the rest of the season and they conceded many goals from Corners and set-pieces that were scored by oppo headers! they didn't concede prior!
That tells me a fair bit about the coach, because you would see this as a very obvious outcome of the incident and addressed it....

That tells me a fair bit about the coach, because you would see this as a very obvious outcome of the incident and addressed it....
very difficult one to address, especially midseason, to be fair.

It could also just as been an anomaly, couldn't say they had a striker good enough to replace him and certain;y not as good in the air, not a forte of Traore's for example. They had many other injuries that year too, maybe one or two of those not available was also key for them at defending aerials in the box???

Or it could be the case that everyone was just mentally unable to win a header following the incident, perhaps oppo scouts noticed this and started pumping even more high balls into the box, which artificially inflated the stats???

I haven't had the chance to watch this yet but even the promo for it in the Tweet is an incredible emotional response from Nuno.

It's weird to me when you watch something like this and then realise that we continued to practice heading in training.

Back
Top Bottom