Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
The fake fraud was on 8M pa

If he earns more than 0.1M pa it needs to be revoked
I have disagreed with your analysis of Nuno being a fake and/or a fraud. He is neither. As for his salary - I agree that top footballing people are paid too much, but that's capitalism for you.

I have disagreed with your analysis of Nuno being a fake and/or a fraud. He is neither. As for his salary - I agree that top footballing people are paid too much, but that's capitalism for you.

This also would give massive credence to the theory that Nuno was a willing go-between until we could get Conte through the door.....

Hard to imagine he'd be willing to return this early otherwise..... Especially for a youth role?

Maybe he left Wolves with a very different perspective on his career and this was the endgame of our negotiations with Nuno in the summer?

This also would give massive credence to the theory that Nuno was a willing go-between until we could get Conte through the door.....

Hard to imagine he'd be willing to return this early otherwise..... Especially for a youth role?

Maybe he left Wolves with a very different perspective on his career and this was the endgame of our negotiations with Nuno in the summer?
Can he even speak? Communicate?

Lazy fucking appointment unless the bald bum is working for free. Plenty of better options in non league football than that ducking tramp

This wouldn't be at all awkward every time Conte or one of the players bump into him in the corridors at hotspur way

Barmy decision if true , because of this I reckon it probably is

I have to admit, I do wonder now if he really was the ‘nice guy’ we all believed he was.

I was never comfortable seeing how he spoke to journalists in interviews, I get that he didn’t enjoy it, but it’s a part of the job. Seemingly he was just as aloof and unapproachable towards the players, understandably I don’t think they were sorry to see him leave

I have to admit, I do wonder now if he really was the ‘nice guy’ we all believed he was.

I was never comfortable seeing how he spoke to journalists in interviews, I get that he didn’t enjoy it, but it’s a part of the job. Seemingly he was just as aloof and unapproachable towards the players, understandably I don’t think they were sorry to see him leave
You know I've watched a lot of his interactions with the press since he was booted. I've zero proof but have started to seriously consider that he is not a patsy ala Oswald but an active participant in a scam. He knows he has no long term future and was always sat in the seat clear in the knowledge Conte is the manager. All he doesn't know is for how long he is supposed to pretend. Something weird and fake about all of it. The whole botched recruitment is a scam. It was always Conte but they couldn't line up the when. Some of the preparatory dirty work like Hart was part of what they paid him for. I bet he will NEVER go public putting the boot in because he knew his job. Edit: isn't their even a story that he was not even in the head coaches office ? That until Conte arrived he had the tactics room and Paratici the office Conte now has? Not sure if anyone can confirm that. I was told Mason was offered and turned down the place holder gig.

Last edited:
You know I've watched a lot of his interactions with the press since he was booted. I've zero proof but have started to seriously consider that he is not a patsy ala Oswald but an active participant in a scam. He knows he has no long term future and was always sat in the seat clear in the knowledge Conte is the manager. All he doesn't know is for how long he is supposed to pretend. Something weird and fake about all of it. The whole botched recruitment is a scam. It was always Conte but they couldn't line up the when. Some of the preparatory dirty work like Hart was part of what they paid him for. I bet he will NEVER go public putting the boot in because he knew his job.

Like you say, we'll likely never know for sure, but that's not to far from what my gut has been telling me....

Anyone else feel bad that we kind of fucked up this guy's managerial career?

I've said before, I feel no ill will towards Nuno, he was thrown into the deep end of a pool when he couldn't swim.

Back
Top Bottom