Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
goal scores GIF
The other one is Notabadsquad with his fcuks and his Harry Kane problem.

Fercuking hell. Doesn't want to cause offense with swearing but happily slags off our best player since the 80s.

Doom Funk Doom Funk Archie Archie ryuzakiluke100 ryuzakiluke100

Perhaps you can show posts where I have done that and also that it's what I always do??

Oh that's right you can't... :mourfinger:

John Thomas John Thomas I await your apology.
Ha ha ha you fucking trogg. It's taken 24 hours for you to reply. You've been busy deleting everything you sad fuck.
:sonpoint:

You were shitting all over Poch like a man possessed during his tenure.
Shitting on our managers at every opportunity to deflect away from the board.
And you'll be shitting over Nuno at the first opportunity when he aint backed in the transfer market. Poch all over again.

Stop crying and fucking grow a fucking pair for once and own who you are.

Ha ha ha you fucking trogg. It's taken 24 hours for you to reply. You've been busy deleting everything you sad fuck.
:sonpoint:

You were shitting all over Poch like a man possessed during his tenure.
Shitting on our managers at every opportunity to deflect away from the board.
And you'll be shitting over Nuno at the first opportunity when he aint backed in the transfer market. Poch all over again.

Stop crying and fucking grow a fucking pair for once and own who you are.
24 hours to reply???

I replied to you at 10:38pm last night.

No posts delted, so show me where I shat on Poch or Mourinho or Mason from early in their tenure?

As I said you have me mixed up with somebody else.

Get your acolytes Doom Funk Doom Funk ryuzakiluke100 ryuzakiluke100 & Archie Archie to help you.

As OffTheBench OffTheBench said I supported Mourinho long after many didn't. In fact you never supported him at all...

Ask yourself this :

If he succeeds and we win a trophy and finish in the top 4 will the people now attacking Levy give him credit?

Or will they conviently forget (or claim luck) that Levy appointed the the DOF, who bought/sold players and who in turn appointed the manager?

It works both ways.

Nobody is saying that all is forgiven for Levy.
What people are saying is exactly what you have said :
It's OK to criticise Levy and support the new manager at the same time.
Let’s hope that if he gets us to a cup final that Levy doesn’t sack him a few days before it then appoints a total novice

Perhaps you'd like to post the quotes you speak off???
Ha ha. There's dozens mate, there really is.

Here's a few you haven't got round to deleting yet

'braindead' wow that's ironic!!

Poch needs to resign. No ifs, no buts and no maybes.

Poch needs to be fucked out the door tonight.
I just watched a team devoid of ideas, motivation and desire.
That stems from Poch. Fuck off!

Levy needs to tell Poch to fuck off right after this game.

Fuck off Poch.

Now. Your turn Pinnochio. Find the bit where I said you shit on our managers EARLY in their tenure.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4........

Thought you were going to reply with the
‘ ive got a life and don’t spend it all on here’ line especially after 10.38pm!

This appointment not good for you clearly
I don't think ive ever used that line tbf.

As someone once said " you must be mistaking me for someone else"

There is no doubt that he is a really nice guy and Wolves fans appreciate that, but believe me, i have a few Wolves friends and they were all reluctantly calling for him to go due to his negative tactics and lack of ideas.

You can split wolves fans into 3 groups.

Cultists:
Only really appeared on the scene when a bunch of swarthy Portuguese turned up. Believe Nuno is infallible, and beyond criticism. Mitigating circumstances excuse everything, we lost 3-2 to west Brom because Nuno is depressed and missing his family. He quit wolves to move closer to home (well, Tottenham is a few miles closer I guess?).
If you criticise Nuno, you're not a fan and the club doesn't need you.

General fans:
Want to maintain the status quo, have been burned by manager replacements of old and are hesitant to change. These were mainly against sacking Lambert at the start of Nuno's tenure.
Most fans are happy to just be in the premier league, they don't want to compete they're just happy to be higher in the football pyramid than west Brom.

Realists:
Appreciate the role Nuno played in turning us around and making us competitive again.
Realise that the lack of coherent playstyle, disappearing goal threat, leaky defence, and finishing 17th in the form table for the last 3rd of the season are probably signals that it's time to change.

With Chelsea/Woolwich/United being in somewhat of a downturn there was a real power vacuum the past 2 seasons and that presented an opportunity for a smaller club, Leicester, Everton, Wolves, to push on and try cement themselves as a big six club and grow from there, the last 2 seasons have been a bit underwhelming in that aspect, and the poor league finishes will see the more ambitious players within our squad with international aspirations will move on. The back end of Nuno's tenure remains a missed opportunity.

Ha ha. There's dozens mate, there really is.

Here's a few you haven't got round to deleting yet

Now. Your turn Pinnochio. Find the bit where I said you shit on our managers EARLY in their tenure.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4........
FOUR Posts from 2019, I stand by them, they also ALL have a lot of likes/agrees.

As I have already said nothing is deleted.

Any about Mason or Mourinho?

Back
Top Bottom