Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well at least it won't be boring around here today...

:pochshock:

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF

Fighting in the stands and a large section booing a sub so bad that guide dogs started barking combined with fucking shite, turgid football, him standing there arms pacing about arms folded like he's waiting for a shit at half time.

Sullen fucking dreary bake tripping him in every interview, lack of any urgency to attack or create, shit and strange substitutions...weird tactical decisions.

Worst of all is the lack of chances, goals, almost any kind of excitement and heart...there has been nothing resembling a new manager boost, so it seems to me that he can't motivate them. There is also a clear split brewing in the squad and I'm sure the majority of them are entitled selfish arseholes...they don't look like they're fighting for their places...

...he has to go.

Sack Nuno> put Mason in> beg one of Potter, Gallardo, Ten Hag, Conte etc to come soon as possible with whatever wage they want.

My view is appoint Mason until the international break then make a decision on one candidate and go all out to get that one manager. Preferably Gallardo, Potter or Ten Haag we cannot wait for Poch. I still hope Pochettino makes it work at PSG and wins the Champions League like he deserves

Sack Nuno> put Mason in> beg one of Potter, Gallardo, Ten Hag, Conte etc to come soon as possible with whatever wage they want.
It does beg the question why we, and some other clubs, don’t just go in heavy on new managers. Say for example that Ten Hag isn’t really excited to come, I’m sure that throwing a few extra million his way could swing things in our favor. We are willing to throw down big money lately for some players, why not a relatively low amount for a manager?

I‘m sure it comes down to the lack of potential asset value of a manager compared to a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom