Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing another season with masons mates fc. Fucking clown owner and chairman we look like a bunch of amateurish cunts. Fucking super league deluded cunts.

One of Tottenham’s private jets; G-SPUR flew to Bournemouth from Luton just two hours ago. Make of that what you will 🤫😂

Premier League Football GIF by MolaTV

He went down with Fulham probably because he overachieved in getting them up in the first place. Also they are second in the league so he can’t have left them in bad shape.

Sack Nuno> put Mason in> beg one of Potter, Gallardo, Ten Hag, Conte etc to come soon as possible with whatever wage they want.
I think when Mason was out in charge, that's when the players really had it confirmed that they were playing under a joke of a management structure.

Imagine if your work suddenly announced that the MD was leaving and they were putting the Kenny the photocopy guy in charge for the next 3 months.

I think most people would just think "Ah sod it, if they're not taking it seriously, then why should I"

I will take any replacement, regardless of track record, who comes in with a tactical vision and plan for how to make us competent going forward.

I am not fussed at all about track record, at this point. Potter was my first choice over the summer, and all I kept seeing on the boards were negative comments about his lack of trophies or track record. Those comments seems to have quickly been shut up as we look up the table at Brighton, and watch them come back from 2-0 down against Liverpool. Let's care less about pedigree and more about footballing intelligence at this point, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom