Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its too early for parker and i dotn think our fans want 5 yr projects, they want success soon as, parker would take 5 yrs at least to get us competing, can you wait another 5 yrs of transistion i cant anymore its soul destroying

He went down with Fulham probably because he overachieved in getting them up in the first place.
Totally false. They were the highest price squad in the Championship by a country mile and they never seriously threatened automatic promotion and snuck up through the playoffs. And they didn't have bottom three squads either time Parker saw them relegated (the first he came late to a doomed situation and it wasn't really his fault, but still).

Parker was shit at Fulham, all things considered. But, it was his first job and he's still a young manager and seems to be doing very well at Bournemouth, he's one to keep our eye on.

This summer wasn't the time and I don't think now is the time either, though.

its too early for parker and i dotn think our fans want 5 yr projects, they want success soon as, parker would take 5 yrs at least to get us competing, can you wait another 5 yrs of transistion i cant anymore its soul destroying
I’d take 5 passes without the opposition touching the ball which ends with a shot on target you fussy git.

I just can’t see Parker leaving an undefeated side not even half what through the year. Only possible option would be that we sign him for next season and let Mason have the rest of this one.

hope its not parker, i know hes spurs and all but damn

Parker would be fantastic. Someone who gets the club and would have most of the fans backing him, someone who tries to coach a team to play decent football no matter what. His Fulham team were good to watch and unfortunate to go down, they spent barely anything when they went up.

As manager of Bournemouth he has them clear of the top by 5 points despite there being better squads, they're unbeaten, they press brilliantly. They sold their best player from last season when they barely scraped playoffs, and now he has basically the same squad flying.

This is what we should be doing. Taking a risk on someone up and coming like Pochettino was, and going with it. He fits the club so much better than Nuno or Jose.

Let me just ask the question, is no one at least a little bit afraid this could get worse?

Nuno is a ticket to a turgid, lifeless mid-table finish.

There are worse fates, and this is an absolutely toxic situation no top class manager will come anywhere near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom