OK, enough's enough.... The Sol Campbell stuff needs to stop!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The day he apologises is the day I will cease to hate him and pivot towards dislike.

Lots of songs are sung at football that seem off or out of place. I have never found those about this Cunt either out of place or off.

The day he apologises is the day I will cease to hate him and pivot towards dislike.

Lots of songs are sung at football that seem off or out of place. I have never found those about this Cunt either out of place or off.

Can’t see him ever apologising for anything

He will be a cunt until the end imv

Can’t see him ever apologising for anything

He will be a cunt until the end imv
If he ever apologies, it won't be because he's sorry, it'll be because he's fed up with hearing vitriol. That's the mind of a narcissistic ***t.
And tbh, he probably doesn't care, it'll be if he partners up and his partner gets sick of it.

But narcissistic ***ts usually stay single.
He's single.
Facts.

I personally haven't sung a Sol Campbell song for the best part of 18yrs. It's history now and I don't want that prick to think he's still relevant or has any impact on my life.

Saying that, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, as what he did was the worst betrayal ever, and really showed the true character of the man (narcissistic, self-obsessed bell end)

He’s a cunt, I’ve never heard Ledley crying on about his knees costing him an even better career…. No murals of sol on any London walls…. Unless you count being called a traitorous cunt a mural.

He’s a cunt, I’ve never heard Ledley crying on about his knees costing him an even better career…. No murals of sol on any London walls…. Unless you count being called a traitorous cunt a mural.
We should start a campaign to get Ledley a MBE! Anyone know any Tory MP's who are Spurs fans? :king:

I don't like jelly at all. Just seeing it makes me want to gag - a genuine physical reflex.
If I happen to be around or see jelly anywhere I act as though it doesn't exist and think of other things to take my mind off how revolting it is to me.

Had a traumatic experience with the stuff as a kid and fear it will be with me for life. If jelly could be eradicated completely I wouldn't celebrate, but I also wouldn't give it a passing thought for what others have lost.

Grotesque filth.

Well we make jelly using milk.......😝
.....how do like them apples?!!!
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Back
Top Bottom