OK, enough's enough.... The Sol Campbell stuff needs to stop!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who started this thread? Are they a gooner? campbell lied to club and strung us along. Humiliated club and fans and put us back 10 years. Pat jennings left with dignity and class act. Campbell imo was provocative to club and our fans.
I started this thread, and I can ASSURE you my friend, I am NOT a Gooner....

But what I am, is acutely aware that a fanbase singing songs about wishing death, and celebrating that death on a FOOTBALLER, not only makes us look like small time cunts, but spiteful, nasty cunts too!

I don't wish death on him, nor would I celebrate it, simply because I want him to live long enough to TRULY realise and accept the pain he inflicted on a club who ONCE adored him.... I fear he may never properly realise the damage, pain and hurt he caused.... but you never know.

If he died, he gets away with it... and we just look like mad spiteful cunts with our party hats on and jelly round our mouths!

Can't you SEE it?

Make the cunt suffer, yes, humiliate him with our songs and chants... but if he's not alive to hear them, then what's the point in celebrating?

I wish nothing but a sad lonely life, full of pain, heartache and misery for him... I hope he THINKS about ending it every day.... but is too egotistical to do it!

I despise the cunt, I FUCKING LOATHE him and everything he, and that smug scum cunt club he joined stand for....

But I don't wish him death, because that's the EASY way out for pathetic scum like him! Hopefully a lifelong, painful illness will suffice.....

Maybe he needs round the clock care one day, and he's assigned carer who happens to be a SPURS fan... Just him, and his Spurs supporting carer.... All alone in his damp flat... "Does your bed pan need changing Mr Campbell...? Tough shit, it can wait a month...."
...now wouldn't THAT be funnier?

I hope THAT answers your question?

Gooner indeed
..... How very DARE you?

Back
Top Bottom