Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Aggregators are cunts. That’s not what the article says. This is it below. He might play or not. It’s unknown right now.

There is, however, less optimism regarding Skipp’s availability for the trip to the Etihad Stadium this weekend as he recovers from a thigh injury.

There has been a delay in the midfielder’s recovery, with increasing doubts that the 21-year-old, who hasn’t played since January 28, will be fit for this weekend.

Medics are taking a fluid approach to when Skipp might be available for selection; with Spurs playing Burnley next Wednesday before a visit to Leeds on Saturday week. But Skipp’s return to action is subject to some uncertainty behind the scenes.

Aggregators are cunts. That’s not what the article says. This is it below. He might play or not. It’s unknown right now.

There is, however, less optimism regarding Skipp’s availability for the trip to the Etihad Stadium this weekend as he recovers from a thigh injury.

There has been a delay in the midfielder’s recovery, with increasing doubts that the 21-year-old, who hasn’t played since January 28, will be fit for this weekend.

Medics are taking a fluid approach to when Skipp might be available for selection; with Spurs playing Burnley next Wednesday before a visit to Leeds on Saturday week. But Skipp’s return to action is subject to some uncertainty behind the scenes.
If anything that sounds worse!

I said this at the time and got told..but they don't play. I said but they do when if we have illness or injury...they said your being negative. I swear to god stupid don't cover these people. They deserve the mess the club is in!
The Liverpool game was a good example. We started Dele, Winks and Ndombele that game, they weren't useless.

Holding on to at least one as a contigency would have been a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kulu for Dele
Benta for Belly
Gio was a malingering sicknote so Skipp is presently covering for him with the sawbones. Is there anything Oli can't do!
as I'm sure you know, he played every game for Norwich till the final game of the season.

Fucking typical Spurs that he's missed more in half a season for us than he ever did for Norwich

Skipp needs to be allowed to return at his own pace. Last thing we need is him coming back too soon and making it much worse. He’s still a very young player.

It’s ridiculous that we have left ourselves in a situation where we are so reliant on him considering it’s his first season as a first team player. Shocking management.

as I'm sure you know, he played every game for Norwich till the final game of the season.

Fucking typical Spurs that he's missed more in half a season for us than he ever did for Norwich

He did break his foot. I think that was in the title winning match however so it didn't impact them. I recall the players outside the ground with the fans all chanting "We want you to stay" to Oli.

Found it!

Skipp needs to be allowed to return at his own pace. Last thing we need is him coming back too soon and making it much worse. He’s still a very young player.

It’s ridiculous that we have left ourselves in a situation where we are so reliant on him considering it’s his first season as a first team player. Shocking management.

Shocking management by wasting £100m on 2 midfield players who have only completed 16 PL matches ....... between them ...... in the two and a half years they've both been here.

That's an average of completing 3 x 90 minute PL matches each per season.

Everyone agreed we needed to move on - so Bentancour is likely to complete more than Ndombele and Lo Celso's combined seasonal total of 90 minute Pl matches by himself (that's at least 6 x 90 minute PL matches in the 2nd half of this season. ?the options to accompany him are Hojbjerg and Winks .... although I'd like Conte to bring on Harvey White in a couple of PL matches .... and of course Skipp whenever he's fit.

Back
Top Bottom