Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I miss skippy so much.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

I heard that Traore refused to sign for us when he realised he'd be getting this treatment in training every week.

There's literally going to be occasionally times we will need to get someone to stop Skipp and Romero tackling each other. I look forward to this very much.

There's literally going to be occasionally times we will need to get someone to stop Skipp and Romero tackling each other. I look forward to this very much.
I enjoy the fact that the opposition is never left in doubt when they have been tackled by Skipp or Romero.

It plays a huge part psychologically when the opposition lines up opposite them, and they know they're in for a brusing 90 mins. Some players absolute hate it, Son and Jorginho are two of the best examples in the PL.

Back
Top Bottom