Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both Skipp and Spence were on for 71 mins before being subbed - both looked a bit rusty but improved a lot as game went on.

E u21's play a friendly v Germany at 19.45 on Tuesday at Sheffield United.

Both Skipp and Spence were on for 71 mins before being subbed - both looked a bit rusty but improved a lot as game went on.

E u21's play a friendly v Germany at 19.45 on Tuesday at Sheffield United.
Personally though Spence looked pretty good first 45mins.. no idea where that 9 for Skipp is coming from.

I can't wait to see him back, I really like him, but he's going to have a battle to dislodge PEH or Hot Rod at the moment. Assume he will get a run out against Forest in the cup game. Same for Yves, I suppose.

Hopefully get games from the bench. PEH and Benta can’t play 90 mins twice a week, every week surely
If we do have reliable rotation options, I'd like to see players playing harder in the minutes they do get. With more rest between starts you'd think they could push their performances in each game a bit more.

If we do have reliable rotation options, I'd like to see players playing harder in the minutes they do get. With more rest between starts you'd think they could push their performances in each game a bit more.

With 4 fit centre midfield players for 2 positions in Bentancur, Hokjbjerg, Bisssouma and Skipp (not to mention White and Sarr who could play a few minutes as subs ) no reason why 2 of them don't play one match a week if Conte wanted.

With 4 fit centre midfield players for 2 positions in Bentancur, Hokjbjerg, Bisssouma and Skipp (not to mention White and Sarr who could play a few minutes as subs ) no reason why 2 of them don't play one match a week if Conte wanted.
Or, at least (like RWB/LWB) they should all be getting 30mins at least a week (2 game weeks).

Bissouma and Skipp are easily good enough to see no significant drop, plus the legs it adds to all 4 getting regular minutes.

Our best CM for me. I rate him that highly. His all round attributes combine what all three of the others have. He will prove it in time without injuries holding him back. Can win the ball high like Biss, can pass progressively and quickly like Benta and can keep possession ticking and link defence to midfield to attack like Hoj. Would LOVE to see him in a midfield 3 with any of the others.

Skipp is great, but this was a fairly simple pass through a vacant defence.
You do it then!! :skippwtf2:
Looked 'exquisite' to me!!! :skipwtf:
He really ain't a looker though, is he?

I think Winks' boyish good looks covered over a whole load of cracks in his game...
Easy on the eye in one respect, but not the footballing sense...

Skippy on the other hand, will have no such free pass!!

He'd better be the real deal, or else...
After all, he's hardly got the modelling career to fall back on!
Like him though....

Back
Top Bottom