Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woolwich were never going to drop points here. Wishful thinking. I think they'll drop points away at City though.

Subs on Welbeck.
Welbeck scores.

Arsene Wenger - tactical genius!

#4MoreYears
I hate to say it but I don't think we should be so flippant. They're two points behind us as it stands at the moment and we haven't won at Stamford Bridge for over a quarter of a century. I'm not comfortable with them gaining ground.

I hate to say it but I don't think we should be so flippant. They're two points behind us as it stands at the moment and we haven't won at Stamford Bridge for over a quarter of a century. I'm not comfortable with them gaining ground.
Southampton at home in the following fixture whilst they have Man City away. I think we will be re-opening any gap if we do indeed fail at Stamford Bridge.

Southampton at home in the following fixture whilst they have Man City away. I think we will be re-opening any gap if we do indeed fail at Stamford Bridge.
I'm just being cautious. I thought we'd run away with it last week, but the West Brom game brought back memories of the gap we squandered in Harry's last season (when, of course, we nonetheless finished in 4th spot, but still behind them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom