Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some may give me a hard time but you have to wonder about some the results of recent matches, especially ones which senior players including skippers make basic mistakes kids would make! Of course match fixing does not occour in the EPL or does it?

To be fair Liverpool's defining feature this season has been their inconsistency. Its those fucking bits of paper driving average players to distraction at the King Power

If you make wholesale changes in the structure of your team and your best team is not on the park you are taking the piss and that is just the punters let alone general football fans!

Swansea all of a sudden realise that they are a football club instead of a charity, and West Brom meet 3 London clubs but only show up at the lane, what a disgrace COYS
It's really hard not to feel that the other 19 clubs really want Leicester to win the league...
whilst i'm not suggesting there's any foul play, as it ain't easy to win even if you want to ... but it's certainly easier to lose if you want to!

Fucking West Brom... hope they get their full quota of fucking Midlands derbies back the season after next;
Then we'll see them go full out to try and beat Wolves, Villa & Birmingham!!
...bunch of Pulis Pricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom