Other Matches Fred 2015-16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disrespectful Bug Eyed Cunt..

th

Pisses me off. We really now now at least a point against Chelsea, put us 3 points ahead then hopefully City will finish off Woolwich in the next game.

The way they have played this season they shouldn't be in any position to catch up with us. I have to admit if we get overtaken by Arse it will hurt more than losing out to Lecister to the title.

We need to finish this off. Oh and all thoughs fans talking about our own St Totteringhams day for Arse, please shut up, it's embarrassing, we could end up in a mind the gap thing again. Let's just finish the season ahead of them first.

I know some may give me a hard time but you have to wonder about some the results of recent matches, especially ones which senior players including skippers make basic mistakes kids would make! Of course match fixing does not occour in the EPL or does it?

I know some may give me a hard time but you have to wonder about some the results of recent matches, especially ones which senior players including skippers make basic mistakes kids would make! Of course match fixing does not occour in the EPL or does it?
To be fair, this is a pretty shit Liverpool squad, but Swansea look a completely different team to that which rolled over for Leicester last week.

Ah well, what's done is done. At least Liverpool are losing - every cloud 'n' that.

There is no need for matchfixing when the media and every single manager talks about how Leicester has to win the league. Probably even some of the players believe it. They all think if Leicester can do it the so will they. WBA did everything they could to stop us. They knew they will come and play against the best team in the leagie ao they upped their game.

Swansea got destroyed by Leicester for the same reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom