OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you guys with England think things are bad, try losing 1-0 in Baku. FFS, we haven't been good since the 90s, but Norway's National Team is on par with San Marino - and we're playing them next.

This is bad.

If you guys with England think things are bad, try losing 1-0 in Baku. FFS, we haven't been good since the 90s, but Norway's National Team is on par with San Marino - and we're playing them next.

This is bad.
Anyway, I thought you were a German sympathiser.

Fuck, I mean supporter. Fucken auto correct.

I was wearing a Stavanger Viking apron as I cooked the dinner tonight. Long story.

Anyway, I thought you were a German sympathiser.

Fuck, I mean supporter. Fucken auto correct.

I was wearing a Stavanger Viking apron as I cooked the dinner tonight. Long story.

I'm a Norwegian living in Germany. Of couse I hope that Norway win football games.
Stop baiting, last time it ended up in the bin for you.

tumblr_n0dmjosIoJ1rqgsgro1_500.gif

This is bad.

Thing is, there is some real talent in that squad.

Thing is, there is some real talent in that squad.

Our coach Høgmo has lost the plot completely. He has no idea of which players he wants to pick, he has no apparent tactic and when we got to the playoff last year, vs Hungary we managed to play without a recognized striker. Most people wanted him gone then. The interest have never been this low, with tonight the lowest point in Norwegian football since the late 80s.

There are quite a few talented Norwegian footballers, but very far from being a team.

Unless you meant San Marino..

I'm a Norwegian living in Germany. Of couse I hope that Norway win football games.
Stop baiting, last time it ended up in the bin for you.

tumblr_n0dmjosIoJ1rqgsgro1_500.gif
Oh no, not the bin. I actually requested to have the international break in the bin. Admin Admin must have me on ignore. I knew it might turn ugly. I'm that kind of cunt ye see - Scottish and predictable. Anyway, Bon chance Norsk

Back
Top Bottom