OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sweden managed a scratchy 1-0 away at Luxemburg. Now home against Bulgaria on Monday. With the new coach the defence looks much better. The movement in attack also looks better. But without Zlatan so many chances are needed before we get a goal. Hopefully this goalscoring knot is loosened on Monday.

Sweden managed a scratchy 1-0 away at Luxemburg. Now home against Bulgaria on Monday. With the new coach the defence looks much better. The movement in attack also looks better. But without Zlatan so many chances are needed before we get a goal. Hopefully this goalscoring knot is loosened on Monday.

Seem to produce young prodigy goalscorers in Sweden with the likes of Guidetti and Berg tearing it up in their youth but see to struggle on the main stage. Wonder why that is. I mean you don't just lose your goalscoring touch. I think Sweden had about 11 shots on target before finding the back of the net against Luxemburg.

Oh no, not the bin. I actually requested to have the international break in the bin. Admin Admin must have me on ignore. I knew it might turn ugly. I'm that kind of cunt ye see - Scottish and predictable. Anyway, Bon chance Norsk

QyZso.gif

Seem to produce young prodigy goalscorers in Sweden with the likes of Guidetti and Berg tearing it up in their youth but see to struggle on the main stage. Wonder why that is. I mean you don't just lose your goalscoring touch. I think Sweden had about 11 shots on target before finding the back of the net against Luxemburg.

Guidetti made the mistake to eat a bad chicken and get sick for two years. Also signing for City wasn't a smart move. Berg, I really don't know. Had the tools but in better leagues than Holland he has struggled to get to play. Others. There have been some with potential. We have a young guy, still playing in Sweden Isak who's really promising, and this young Swede who's name I can't remember that made some appearances in EPL this season (edit Joel Asoro 17, Sunderland), Tankovich in Alkmar and Qaison somewhere in Italy I think. Finally maybe Jordan Larson might become at least part of what he's father was. But no-one seems to step up. Even if its early days in the post Zlatan era yet.

Last edited:
Guidetti made the mistake to eat a bad chicken and get sick for two years. Also signing for City wasn't a smart move. Berg, I really don't know. Had the tools but in better leagues than Holland he has struggled to get to play. Others. There have been some with potential. We have a young guy, still playing in Sweden Isak who's really promising, and this young Swede who's name I can't remember that made some appearances in EPL this season (edit Joel Adorn 17, Sunderland), Tankovich in Alkmar and Qaison somewhere in Italy I think. But no-one seems to step up. Even if its early days in the post Zlatan era yet.

Strandberg is another one, currently plays for CSKA.

Missing quite a few players in this game, including some important ones. No Joe Allen, Ramsey, Jon Williams, Richards, Church ... this would be a very good 3 points.

Joe Ledley needs to calm down a bit. He never lasts 90 minutes when he has the defensive role, and he is trying to be box-to-box in this game. He won't make it past 55 minutes at this rate, and the guys who normally give him a breather are both on the pitch already.

Back
Top Bottom