OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Real Madrid and the media wankfest that goes with them. They're sponsored by the Spanish government ffs - who can admire that?

Bale
I hate Real Madrid and the media wankfest that goes with them. They're sponsored by the Spanish government ffs - who can admire that?

Bale apparently, according to his wisdom in the press the reason PL clubs don't do well in Europe is because of no Winter break.

And also he says that the PL is too competitive !!!!!!!!!!!

More government doping is needed then, maybe the spammers experiment was just testing the water.

Many go on here about Sanchez laughing being funny.

I tell you now that as much as at times I loved watching Berbatov. His virtuoso performance against Bolton I think it was when we were down to ten men (2007?) was one of the greatest examples of hold-up play I ever saw, his actions at St James still hurt.

Sanchez is a disgrace and if he were our player and acting in the same way I would feel betrayed and want him gone.

I tell you now that as much as at times I loved watching Berbatov. His virtuoso performance against Bolton I think it was when we were down to ten men (2007?) was one of the greatest examples of hold-up play I ever saw.

Yep, we were 2 or 3 up inside 20 minutes and Robbie Keane was sent off for a handball that hit his chest. Berbatov was bringing balls down from the roof - he was amazing that day. Got kicked to fuck as well. I think it finished 4-1.

There used to be entire video of Berbatovs performance against Bolton. One of the best performances from any player in not just Spurs history but in league history. He didn't even get on the score sheet.

Back
Top Bottom