OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we will go third tonight.
It will be disappointing because I think we have been consistently better than City this season.
Yet I still feel we can end up above them because of that fact.

Barca are flourishing under this new formation. I think getting another three to even take it to extra time is beyond them though.

I think we will go third tonight.
It will be disappointing because I think we have been consistently better than City this season.
Yet I still feel we can end up above them because of that fact.
Yeah, Stoke's away form at the top clubs is worrying. I think they conceded 4 to Liverpool and Chelsea as well as us the other week.

Wouldn't be surprised if City put the same amount past them.

Isnt it funny that when Barca desperately need goals, tippy tappy goes out the window and suddenly its ok to shoot from distance and go long with the pass.

Which would indicate that their usual way is pretentious nonsense which belongs at the circus.

Anyone can make 15 passes to get from A to B to try and look great against mid table La Liga oppo, but its not on the table tonight is it. All direct passing, forward forward forward. I thought they were purists...

Two thoughts:

1. Why is BT using 'Par' instead of 'PSG' as their three letter shorthand?
2. What the fuck were Nike thinking with that PSG away kit? "Hey guys, I have the best idea about the colour we should make the badge..."

Unless they were going for the standard French/white flag joke.
:levyeyes:

That looked a bit weird.
Shawcross tried to foul Aguero, missed him, Aguero fell over anyway, Shawcross gets a yellow card.
He probably deserved one for what he tried to do, but it didn't look like he made any contact.

Edit ... Corrected on the screen, Bardsley got the card, not Shawcross. That makes a bit more sense.

No Yellow for Toure, for the most deliberate hand ball you could ever see.
Will probably regret saying this, but without David Silva City don't look all that dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom