OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no love for Barca but wouldn't mind them winning this. I know scum fans only too well to invent some conspiracy as to why they were spanked 10-2 and how impossible it was, so having Bara do what they were unable to do, would be nice.

Enjoyable half that - should set the second half up nicely. PSG goal ends the game, can't even see it with how they're playing.

I have no love for Barca but wouldn't mind them winning this. I know scum fans only too well to invent some conspiracy as to why they were spanked 10-2 and how impossible it was, so having Bara do what they were unable to do, would be nice.

They deserve it...PSG anti football thats not even working. Awful approach from them.

Barca look good playing normal football. I dont think Ive ever seen them lob balls into the box before, and cross from the wings.

Imagine having the luxury of bringing on David Silva.

That's what we're dealing with in the Premier League, yet we're outperforming them and almost everyone else with the likes of Sissoko coming off the bench.

Imagine having the luxury of bringing on David Silva.

That's what we're dealing with in the Premier League, yet we're outperforming them and almost everyone else with the likes of Sissoko coming off the bench.
Silva cost less (albeit 7 years ago).

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom