OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think any of Celta, Ajax or Lyon would be easy for United.

They play us before the semi final second leg?

better no?

means they have a full strength side out, possibly extra time and pens the thursday before.
hopefully it's away as well

What's Portuguese for "we're down to the bare bones"? :harrysmile:

He doesn't believe in sports medicine anyway:

"They have to be brave now. If it was me, it [returning from injury] would be tomorrow. It is time for Jones and Smalling to be brave, to risk, because for the team we have to do everything. That is the way we think. They cannot do miracles but with a special spirit, instead of coming back mid-May you can come back at the beginning of May. They could accelerate the process."

I went to Ajax v Celta in the group stage.
Wonder if the finaists have ever come out of the same group before

Its definitely happened in the Champions League, World Cup and Euros so I'd be surprised if it hadn't in the Europa League/UEFA Cup.

Though it hasn't always been a group tournament.

Oh my goodness.. Just seen something in a game of football that will probably never be seen again..

Ex Yid Alex Pritchard has just had two shots in the same game one hit the bar, one hit the post both bounced off the woodwork onto the back of the keeper and in the net..

2 x OG's by the keeper from the same player :dembelelol:.

Norwich are winning 2-0 and have no shots on target.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness.. Just seen something in a game of football that will probably never be seen again..

Ex Yid Alex Pritchard has just had two shots in the same game hit the bar, bounce off the bar onto the back of the keeper and in the net..

2 x OG's by the keeper from the same player in exactly the same way.:dembelelol:.

Norwich are winning 2-0 and have no shots on target.
yeah..Im half watching that..how unlucky can a player get

Back
Top Bottom