Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mason was waiting for that - what a fucking joke. Bent cunts - fuck off

He was. The commentators on the channel I was watching literally said just a minute before that about Woolwich winning late last year and that they somehow have a knack of leaving it late. Fucking fix is in.

It’s a fucking joke.
They have the front to criticise refs.
It’s like written into the rules.
Need a last minute goal Woolwich....well score one anyway you can, if it’s illegal we’ll let it stand.

If you can’t do that Dive and we’ll give you a go at penalty.

At least we don't have to worry about them winning the league any more!
Sanchez & ozil both in the last year of their contracts too.

WHAT THE FUCK
SO WHEN AN INNOCENT SENEGALESE GRAFTER GETS FOULED THE FA MAKES A SCAPEGOAT OUTTA HIM
BUT NOOOO NOTHING HAPPENS TO AARON RAMSEY COS HES HOME GROWN RIGHT?

FUCKING CHEATING CUNTS
WANT TO BITCHSLAP THE LOT OF THEM
FML

The pen was their 2nd fucking shot on target!
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

I wouldn't get hung up on positions mate, they will change with every single game. It's snakes and ladders for the rest of the season.
Agree. But bloody annoying as the slip is down to our own poor/average displays lately. 4 points in last 4 is a let down. I want to see a marked improvement...

I fucking hate these cunts! Funny how last 2 games the ref has gifted them the 3 points, I wonder if it's now being talked about as the top 4 again in the media?
They must be loving this!

Back
Top Bottom