Other matches fred 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. But bloody annoying as the slip is down to our own poor/average displays lately. 4 points in last 4 is a let down. I want to see a marked improvement...
Same points after 10 games as last year, nothing to worry about taking into account the wembely factor
Edit - but your right 4 points is not good enough, let's win every game now over th festive period and see where we sit come new year!

The pen was their 2nd fucking shot on target!
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif
Honestly, sometimes you just have to laugh...

They're running out of paper for those cracks.

Agree. But bloody annoying as the slip is down to our own poor/average displays lately. 4 points in last 4 is a let down. I want to see a marked improvement...
As opposed to playing like they did today! I'm fuming at the "justice" of football, it's like it's fixed sometimes. The result(s) was poor yesterday, but we did far, far, far more yesterday than Woolwich did today. They get 3 points and we didn't. We deserved the 3 points yesterday, Woolwich didn't deserve anything out of that game!

Is there any team ever that is given game after game illegal goals in the last few minutes?

It almost makes you believe in bribery and conspiracy theories.

As opposed to playing like they did today! I'm fuming at the "justice" of football, it's like it's fixed sometimes. The result(s) was poor yesterday, but we did far, far, far more yesterday than Woolwich did today. They get 3 points and we didn't. We deserved the 3 points yesterday, Woolwich didn't deserve anything out of that game!

I know how you feel, try not to get to wound up over it, there 2 best players will be off in January, there club is rotting to the core, they are slowing morphing into West Ham, whose season is complete if they beat us!

That's the fucker when it comes to football. Don't think any other sport has so much 'injustice'. In other sports, it seems the dominate force invariably wins. Didn't see / listen to the game, but sounds like the cunts got away with one.

Same points after 10 games as last year, nothing to worry about taking into account the wembely factor
Edit - but your right 4 points is not good enough, let's win every game now over th festive period and see where we sit come new year!
Yeah, we've seriously got to pick up regardless of Wembley factor. Our form has just been far too patchy. Some great performances (Hudd, Everton, Real, Dort, Liv) but some really below par displays (Palace, Burn, Bourn, WHU etc.) Need to string some more consistent performances / results together, starting Tues...

I know how you feel, try not to get to wound up over it, there 2 best players will be off in January, there club is rotting to the core, they are slowing morphing into West Ham, whose season is complete if they beat us!
They haven't worried me for 3 years now, they have been very poor, usually I'm reasonably balanced and I don't want to see the game have VAR coming in, I can take poor decisions it's part of the game. But fuck me, shite like this does push my buttons. Think I need to go for a run. lol

Is there any team ever that is given game after game illegal goals in the last few minutes?

It almost makes you believe in bribery and conspiracy theories.

I said it after the United game, both those sides at end of season could have a competition for flukeyest last minute win with at least 10 between them, uniteds yesterday was pure class, deflection and a foul in there, Woolwich still got theirs in today though no problem

Honestly, sometimes you just have to laugh...

They're running out of paper for those cracks.
I wish I could laugh right now, I watched that game and they had nothing, absolutely toothless and were outplayed by Burnley, who I might add impressed me, especially first half. If they out play a team, I can take it but fucking hell, fucking hell!!!! Right I'm off to punch the first thing I see.

He’s not a winger and he’s not a centre forward. A wide attacker maybe?

Still an amazing haul of goals for someone who’s finishing was laughable earlier in the season. Good job Sammy left the forum as he spent the first month laughing at him saying he was a terrible signing. Egg on face now.

He plays as part of a front three. He's certainly not a bona fide winger. Don't know why Totti described him as thus.

Back
Top Bottom