Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I GENUINELY didn't see that Arse result coming.... in fact, I'm glad I DIDN'T put the bet on this morning I was about to, of my first born's heart, liver and kidneys at 2:1 ... SO confident was I that they would stroll to victory against Palace... thank fuck 'Arsey' is now a thing!

When you think about how we dispatched Palace 2 weeks ago at the 'Grand Opening' it puts it all into context a bit!

Betis-Valencia coming up. Whose with me? You get a chance to see Arse's next EL opponent and the chance to watch some truly solid MF players. Totti Totti you supporting your boys?

Betis-Valencia coming up. Whose with me? You get a chance to see Arse's next EL opponent and the chance to watch some truly solid MF players. Totti Totti you supporting your boys?

After the excellent Palace result - I've been sitting here with my feet up waiting for Betis/Valencia.

Should be a cracker.

After the excellent Palace result - I've been sitting here with my feet up waiting for Betis/Valencia.

Should be a cracker.

Should be a cracker.
Marcelino is going easy on your boys by sitting Rodrigo. Lo Celso must have the same gravitational malady that Salah has. I think it's called the Maghreb-Mashriqian flu.

I GENUINELY didn't see that Arse result coming.... in fact, I'm glad I DIDN'T put the bet on this morning I was about to, of my first born's heart, liver and kidneys at 2:1 ... SO confident was I that they would stroll to victory against Palace... thank fuck 'Arsey' is now a thing!

When you think about how we dispatched Palace 2 weeks ago at the 'Grand Opening' it puts it all into context a bit!
Haha Arsey. Nice one.

Should be a cracker.
Not sure Pau covered himself in glory on that goal. View from behind the net showed he wasn't particularly unsighted. Not that I'm particularly fussed with the result and a 0-1 lead for the good guys.

I put a bet on both Manu and Arse when they were one down... best losing bets ever!
You can't lose on these bets.

Good guys win keeping spirits high into their battles with Atleti and Woolwich. I can now be magnanimous in victory, stonewall pen and deserved 2nd booking.

He's such a shitgoblin, but Warnock is good for a quote sometimes, isn't he?

Like a cunt version of Harry Redknapp.

The more the merrier; as long as i don't have to take such dinosaurs seriously....

Fat Sam, Brucey..... All those grey M&S suits.... They're a thoroughly entertaining throwback; kinda like watching re-runs of The Sweeney or 80's episodes of The Bill.

Last edited:
Wow, that's extremely rare. This is the first time in how many years that an Athens team (I consider Olympiakos from Athens) has not won the League?

Given how corrupt the Greek game allegedly is; does it mean that heads will literally roll over this?

Back
Top Bottom