Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the Cardiff game. I’m not a conspiracy nut normally but Fuck me that miss by Morrison was a bit weird wasn’t it? Like he actually tried to duck under ball, then the same bloke gives away a blatant penalty that he didn’t have to?

Just seen the Cardiff game. I’m not a conspiracy nut normally but Fuck me that miss by Morrison was a bit weird wasn’t it? Like he actually tried to duck under ball, then the same bloke gives away a blatant penalty that he didn’t have to?

He's a Liverpool fan and gone on record this season to say he would prefer it if Liverpool won the league.

I can't say I'm surprised.

He literally ducked under it. Very dodgy looking as I've seldom seen that happen. He was so underneath it it came off the top of his back. Only he'll know but if all the people it had to be him. I reckon it was purely coincidence but football has a way of throwing such moments and controversies up

He's a Liverpool fan and gone on record this season to say he would prefer it if Liverpool won the league.

giphy.gif

That was very fucking iffy. The penalty too, he didn't need to put his arms all over him like that, like he was trying really hard to give a penalty away.

It was more than iffy. It was outright match fixing. I would literally ban him from the sport.

Deliberately missed a goal, then rugby tackles the king of divers to the ground. Absolutely pathetic, but pretty typical by Liverpool supporter standards.

100% cheating. I’d like to say I’m surprised, but Liverpool fans don’t tend to have much of a moral compass.

Didn’t even have the brains to make it look subtle. What a piece of shit.

100% cheating. I’d like to say I’m surprised, but Liverpool fans don’t tend to have much of a moral compass.

Didn’t even have the brains to make it look subtle. What a piece of shit.
Agree; just before the penalty there's a moment in midfield where he hesitates instead of clearing the ball, basically giving it to Liverpool. Never seen anything so blatant. Disgusting.

Wow, I didn't know that!

Watching the game I thought what an absolute bellend after he missed the header and then fouled Salad at the other end. In the light of the above that's well dodgy. How can a defender who heads balls every day completely misjudge a header like that.

Agree; just before the penalty there's a moment in midfield where he hesitates instead of clearing the ball, basically giving it to Liverpool. Never seen anything so blatant. Disgusting.

That was the Firmino block. He was the last defender but didn't seem to panic and tried to pick a pass instead of hoofing it. That was another error on his part that lead to the penalty.

He literally ducked under it. Very dodgy looking as I've seldom seen that happen. He was so underneath it it came off the top of his back. Only he'll know but if all the people it had to be him. I reckon it was purely coincidence but football has a way of throwing such moments and controversies up
That was very fucking iffy. The penalty too, he didn't need to put his arms all over him like that, like he was trying really hard to give a penalty away.
I wouldn't have started him if he was so open about it.
You know how they won't have a ref from the same Town/City as either of the teams he's reffing, in CASE he supports either club...
I wonder how far off we are where players become ineligible to play against teams they actually support?

Any more stunts like this, and I can see the FA looking into it!!

You know how they won't have a ref from the same Town/City as either of the teams he's reffing, in CASE he supports either club...
I wonder how far off we are where players become ineligible to play against teams they actually support?

Any more stunts like this, and I can see the FA looking into it!!

What an excellent point that one is. I've never really thought about this one, it would make for a really fascinating read is a newspaper did an article on it & which players support which team.

On a sidenote Zaha did an interview sayin he supported Woolwich when he was younger and still does. It didn't stop him from smashing their back doors in yesterday however.

Oh look. Jack Grealish's Aston Villa are winning 1-0.

Win this and it'll be 10 consecutive wins on the bounce since Grealish returned from injury and was made captain.

Currently 9 points clear of 7th place with 2 games to play. Bristol City however, who are in 7th place have 2 games in hand over them so not guaranteed that play-off spot just yet.

On this form though, you'd expect Villa to get the play off spot. Their final two league games however are Leeds and Norwich...

What an excellent point that one is. I've never really thought about this one, it would make for a really fascinating read is a newspaper did an article on it & which players support which team.

On a sidenote Zaha did an interview sayin he supported Woolwich when he was younger and still does. It didn't stop him from smashing their back doors in yesterday however.

Toby Jan Eriksen and Sanchez must be an Ajax fan amongst them somewhere it would be a daft rule you have to give professionals the chance to be professional

Toby Jan Eriksen and Sanchez must be an Ajax fan amongst them somewhere it would be a daft rule you have to give professionals the chance to be professional

I agree 100% but I'm fascinated as to how it's never been mentioned in a time when you can't even call a tissue mansized without someone questioning its integrity. You can't bet on a game that doesn't involve your team or performance at all yet you can play against your boyhood club and nobody has ever written an article on the subject. It won't be long until we see something I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom