Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess I've gotten some wrong info. Commentary that I have is basically describing this game as the title decider.

Dortmund really fucked up their chance at home to Schalke the other week.

Didn't help that they threw away ANOTHER 2 goal lead last week away at Bremen

Nice attendance at Wembley, I see.

D6StBgYWAAAEo_a.jpg
This game should not be played at Wembley. Fucking stupid.

Just finishing the Villa game, l remain steadfastly underwhelmed by Grealish. The boys comfortable with the ball at his feet, but hes very ordinary in his vision. I just don’t see how he makes us better, because he’s nowhere near good enough without the ball to play in a CM2, and I don’t see him usurping Alli even if Eriksen goes as the ACM.

Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 you say you want him, but where do you see him playing for us?

The Royal Blues just made more likely a raid on Leverkusen talent this summer. BL 1 - Schalke 1. BL 2 points out of CL places with Frankfurt still to play.

If Leeds don't make it up/we cannot get Grealish we should be sniffing around Calvin Phillips as a CM/DM option. Deep lying playmaker that has taken well to Bielsa's style. Another good option in the squad.

Back
Top Bottom