Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah,

I've watched majority of Lyon's games this season. And whilst Ndombele is a massive talent and very good. He has aspects of his game that he will have to work on, especially if he moves to the prem.

For one his overall strength. He is much weaker on the ball than both Dembele and Sissoko for example.

He doesn't have that effortless movement with the ball that I associate with "wow" factor. But the only young midfielder that has that is De Jong.

Ndombele will be a great player. But him being GREAT is still up in the air in my opinion.

Bang on mate. Ndombele has great qualities but he isn't at game changer level. Not as good as Dembele but a step up from Sissoko is my verdict on him. That's not necessarily a bad thing but he would definitely be coming in as a prospect whilst being a part of the first team. Needs a lot of polishing as would Lo Celso.

High ceilings with both, but plenty of work to do coming into a very competitive team in a very competitive league. In my opinion both are ideal for a club like Spurs. Both give us as much as we would give them based on where they are in their careers at the moment.

Bernardo Silva what a player. Remember a few years back when we played Monaco and they had Mbappe, Fabiano etc but for me Silva stood out head and shoulders above them. So hoped we would buy him then my heart sank when I heard City got him. Very few attackers in the world I’d love to get at spurs more than him.

We have been linked with Fernandes and Somedo who don’t look to bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom