Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could be interesting with players like Wan-Bissaka, Sessegnon, Gibbs-White, Foden, Maddison, Mount, Gray, Abraham, Calvert-Lewin etc.

Last edited:
Watching Hungary v Wales tonight. Hope Wales win. They probably wont. And will not qualify either. Hope i am wrong on both accounts.
This is closer to a full strength side anyway. Ramsey is a big miss though.
I wish Ampadu had come to us, he is going to be very good and with Steve Perryman there we should have had the inside track.

Belgium have unbelievable quality in their squad but their defence is ageing,, so pace up top is the key.

We really should have that option in our team. Makes such a difference,, especially if they possess a goal threat as well.

On Hazard, watch him. He always seems to be looking at the player he is facing and never the player he is or wants to pass to. Just am amazing watch.

giphy.gif

Giggs finding out that a 29 year old Bale is no longer able to do what he did for Coleman, a massively overrated manager.

Giggs was a super player but like many of that United crop he is seeing that talent on the pitch is very different from management.

Wales are limited and that's how it will stay until the next Bale or moment in the sunshine.

From what I hear Giggs completely lacks the goodwill that Speed and Coleman had from supporters and they've pretty much had their knives out from the start. He just isn't that popular amongst Wales fans and the appointment was largely steered by the media rather than a desire from people to have him in the job. He's viewed as a part-time Welshman following his attitude towards playing for the national team. Add in his general dead-eyed lack of charisma and he's someone who is extremely easy to dislike.

Hard luck for Wales last night. They had chances. Now they have no chance of qualifying. I have not time for Giggs. You can tell he does not suit the role of being a manager. I really wish them and Northern Ireland would get into one of the 2 major competitions. I have never seen it happen.

From what I hear Giggs completely lacks the goodwill that Speed and Coleman had from supporters and they've pretty much had their knives out from the start. He just isn't that popular amongst Wales fans and the appointment was largely steered by the media rather than a desire from people to have him in the job. He's viewed as a part-time Welshman following his attitude towards playing for the national team. Add in his general dead-eyed lack of charisma and he's someone who is extremely easy to dislike.

Just not a manager. You just have to listen to him speak for 5 minutes to see that.

Back
Top Bottom