Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently QPR have been eliminated in the third round 49 times. More than any other club.

How do these journos find these stats?

Game suggestions, please. For the moment I've opted for the QPR vs Leeds game, think this has the potential for the most excitement. Yep as I type Leeds have their first shot and hits the post after 25 seconds of KO.

How has Eze been?

One we should definitely have an eye on.

Who doesn't love a cupset?

Barnet beating Sheffield United
Oldham beating Fulham.

Based on League Position, even Doncaster beating Preston can be seen as one.

Great result for Barnet today, has to be one of their biggest ever!

Been a shitty few years for Barnet, always fighting of relegation from league 2. Finally dropped out of the league again last year. It's a nice little reward for the fans who have stuck though the shite football and the pain of moving 7 miles away into a different borough. Would love Spurs to give them a shoeing in the next round.

Great result for Barnet today, has to be one of their biggest ever!

Been a shitty few years for Barnet, always fighting of relegation from league 2. Finally dropped out of the league again last year. It's a nice little reward for the fans who have stuck though the shite football and the pain of moving 7 miles away into a different borough. Would love Spurs to give them a shoeing in the next round.
went to see them at the Hive last season. they were shite but at least half of the Barnet lot around me said their first club was Spurs

went to see them at the Hive last season. they were shite but at least half of the Barnet lot around me said their first club was Spurs

There's a healthy mix of Spurs and Woolwich fans that go to Barnet, Barnet as a borough is pretty 50/50. They're support isn't great to be honest. Massive problems only being 5-10 miles from us and the scum and the Hive is a pain to get to from Barnet, no direct train or bus.
Went a lot 2004ish when they got promoted to the league before I got a Spurs season ticket. Had fun, but it is a small local, family club that I feel will always be a yo-yo club, spending 5-10 years in each league then get promoted/relegated.

Back
Top Bottom