Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine going 1-0 down to Newport?

DuzzxBSWwAIzEKm.jpg

And we should be sniffing all over Sessengon and Serri when they do
Yeah, maybe we should actually see something from Sessegnon before we actually waste money on him. He was, is, and until he actually shows something other than goal-hanging tapins from the LB position, will be over-rated and over-priced.

Compared to the oppositely positioned but similarly youthful prospect Wan-Bissaka (jsut turned 21) he is shit. W-B looked good from the first game he played in the PL. Sessegnon has looked out of his depth in every game and would cost double. Let it go, folks. There is better for less elsewhere. We could get Ferland Mendy for less and he is light years better and would be the best LB in the league...immediately.

Yeah, maybe we should actually see something from Sessegnon before we actually waste money on him. He was, is, and until he actually shows something other than goal-hanging tapins from the LB position, will be over-rated and over-priced.

Compared to the oppositely positioned but similarly youthful prospect Wan-Bissaka (jsut turned 21) he is shit. W-B looked good from the first game he played in the PL. Sessegnon has looked out of his depth in every game and would cost double. Let it go, folks. There is better for less elsewhere. We could get Ferland Mendy for less and he is light years better and would be the best LB in the league...immediately.

Ferland who?

I mean he's not looked shit he's not impressed as much but he's been in a shit side tbf tbf hes not worth 40 million but for like 25 he's worth a punt. But Bissaka is a rb as Sessengon a LW/LB.

Ferland who?
Mendy. Google is your friend. Your ignorance of a player should not be the basis upon which we form our transfer policy.

I mean he's not looked shit he's not impressed as much but he's been in a shit side tbf tbf hes not worth 40 million but for like 25 he's worth a punt. But Bissaka is a rb as Sessengon a LW/LB.

Thanks for correcting me. I wasn't aware of that when i said:
Compared to the oppositely positioned but similarly youthful prospect Wan-Bissaka (jsut turned 21) he is shit. W-B looked good from the first game he played in the PL.
And 25 million is not a punt...even in 'this market'. Mendy would cost 30 and be better than what we have and better than anywhere in the league. That is how you get better not wasting 25 million on a player that would make you even more vulnerable defensively and with little of the end product that made you notice him in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom