Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sony-xperia-leicester-atleti-3_je031plhdplw1w11qtc1sdcb2.gif

:dembelelol:

Mendy. Google is your friend. Your ignorance of a player should not be the basis upon which we form our transfer policy.

Thanks for correcting me. I wasn't aware of that when i said:

And 25 million is not a punt...even in 'this market'. Mendy would cost 30 and be better than what we have and better than anywhere in the league. That is how you get better not wasting 25 million on a player that would make you even more vulnerable defensively and with little of the end product that made you notice him in the first place.

Your welcome mate no need to thank me

But Bissaka is a true RB Sessengon is a LW or looks better there so his defensive weakness doesn't matter to much and 25 million for a young British attacker is fuck all Solanke just went for 23

Ha ha ha great result. What is the point of Leicester? That dour cock pepe le peul fields weakened sides in the league cup and now the fa cup when those competitions are the only realistic chance they have of winning anything. Their season is now over and i am fucking delighted. Lineker keep your strides on you jug eared scum bag,

Great to see another surprise today.

Hopefully Wolves can knock Liverpool out tomorrow. Who knows what 2 losses on the bounce could do to them

Your welcome mate no need to thank me

But Bissaka is a true RB Sessengon is a LW or looks better there so his defensive weakness doesn't matter to much and 25 million for a young British attacker is fuck all Solanke just went for 23
Please stop displaying ignorance. W-B is not a 'true' RB as he was a striker previously. Sessegnon (if you decide to spell it correctly) was an academy LB and was only pushed forward last year in part because of his goals but also because of his defensive liability. He still plays LB for his repsective national side and, at times, Fulham.

So if you want to classify him as a LW/more forward player then he is, in fact, shit as opposed to being an out of his depth Lb/LWB. The kid has zero technical ability or dribbling ability to beat a man. His currency is space and late runs which you don't get matched up against a FB.

And Solanke went for 17...in the January TW. And this will be another case of Liverpool extorting desperate teams. But this is for a fucking striker. If you can't work that out for yourself then there is not hope. We are talking about a FB without outstanding pace, no defensive instincts, no technical ability, and thus far no exceptional end product relative to age but you are searching your nether regions for reason to shell out 25 large for him. I imagine you are broke/skint in real life with reasoning like that.

And the bigger point is we can get light years better for a similar cost. And this is important to do before folks start noticing exactly how good Mendy is.

The striker from City they bought Ineachio? Looks fucking gash however thought he looked good when he was at City seems to have gone right down hill
Yeah, it was his quality that went downhill and not your initial assessment that was wrong. Amazing, the mental gymnastics. If you would have learned the true lesson here you wouldn't be pushing for a similarly overrated player in Sessegnon.

Yeah, it was his quality that went downhill and not your initial assessment that was wrong. Amazing, the mental gymnastics. If you would have learned the true lesson here you wouldn't be pushing for a similarly overrated player in Sessegnon.

Also Iheanacho was nominated for the Fifa Golden boy award and scored 10 prem goals before the age of 20 so my 'mental gymnastics' of viewing him as a decent young player who seems to have regressed massively at his current team doesn't seem to far from the truth.

Also your allowed your opinion mate I don't really give a fuck if you think Sessengnon will be waste of money, I think he's a pretty good young English winger who direct and quick and Poch could work wonders with him, if you don't think so again I don't care. Just please don't start attacking posts I make will get boring real quick

Last edited:
Ha ha ha great result. What is the point of Leicester? That dour cock pepe le peul fields weakened sides in the league cup and now the fa cup when those competitions are the only realistic chance they have of winning anything. Their season is now over and i am fucking delighted. Lineker keep your strides on you jug eared scum bag,
Calm down, they have more league titles than us in the last 50 years.

Calm down, they have more league titles than us in the last 50 years.

What an odd thing to say on a Tottenham forum.

But whilst you're at it - why not go and post in the 'Come here to laugh at Woolwich' thread that we shouldn't laugh at them because they have more league title wins than us in the last 20 years and probably shouldn't laugh at them.

Back
Top Bottom