Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves win would be hilarious tonight but then again extra games for the dippers is no bad thing.

Cards & none life threading injuries please

Wolves win would be hilarious tonight but then again extra games for the dippers is no bad thing.

Cards & none life threading injuries please
Certainly would be nice to see them lose tonight and it (slightly) increases our chances of winning the FA Cup. Hopefully Wolves will be playing a strong team tonight, don't really see a reason why they would not.

Two losses in the bounce, one which puts a slight dent in their title aspirations and the other knocking them out of a cup, would be excellent.

Don't care about the lack of potentially one extra game. Any loss for Liverpool is great.

Two losses in the bounce, one which puts a slight dent in their title aspirations and the other knocking them out of a cup, would be excellent.

Don't care about the lack of potentially one extra game. Any loss for Liverpool is great.
They got Brighton away on Saturday, which could turn out to be a tricky fixture as well.. Brighton have only lost 2 home games all season.

I think a lot of Liverpool fans would gladly throw tonight's game as they don't want the distraction. So I'm conflicted.
Is the FA Cup that much of a distraction though?

Europa League certainly is. Unfortunately you could argue that the league cup is as well (midweek game tomorrow against Chelsea while United gets a full week of rest... hmm).

Personally, I see Liverpool and Man City as the only teams I really 'fear' in the cup, so Liverpool crashing out of it would be good news to me.

Liverpool XI:

Mignolet
Camacho, Fabinho, Lovren, Moreno
Milner, Keita, Jones
Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi
Wolves better play a fucking strong team because that is MORE than beatable. Come on.

Liverpool XI:

Mignolet
Camacho, Fabinho, Lovren, Moreno
Milner, Keita, Jones
Shaqiri, Sturridge, Origi​

And Wolves; Wolves fans seem happy with it / think it is a very strong team

DwVFY8-WsAIlgYx.jpg:large

Last edited:
Certainly would be nice to see them lose tonight and it (slightly) increases our chances of winning the FA Cup. Hopefully Wolves will be playing a strong team tonight, don't really see a reason why they would not.

Pretty sure that what with Klopp on a big trophy remit; if their squad is as deep as we're told they could still rotate heavily and should still bring their A game.

Back
Top Bottom