Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WDF gives with Silva?

Is he pure myth? Looking like it....

I liked what I saw at Hull - he came in when they had 3 wins in 20 games and went on to double that amount of wins, he beat Man Utd in the cup, beat Liverpool in the league but that's looking nothing more than perhaps a new manager bounce. They needed to beat Sunderland at home to pretty much stay up and they lost 0-2.

Look at his win percentages since he's been in England.

Hull - 36%
Watford - 30%
Everton - 37%

I liked what I saw at Hull - he came in when they had 3 wins in 20 games and went on to double that amount of wins, he beat Man Utd in the cup, beat Liverpool in the league but that's looking nothing more than perhaps a new manager bounce. They needed to beat Sunderland at home to pretty much stay up and they lost 0-2.

Look at his win percentages since he's been in England.

Hull - 36%
Watford - 30%
Everton - 37%

Just goes to show how hastily peeps get hyped these days...

State of Everton tho.... 3 big windows, 3 managers... Going backwards.

Really like the camera angles at these smaller grounds.

Keeps the action close to the field and the players don't look like ants.

Well, some still do..

riqfluo8msnz.jpg

If West Ham do end up losing, that'd be 12 Premier League teams out of the FA Cup. That'll be 13 teams tomorrow when we knock Palace out.

There has never been less Premier League teams going into the 5th round of the FA Cup since 2012/2013 season when Wigan won it.

And we still lose in the semi's :dembelewtf:

This is great. Folks laughing at WHam and disrespectfully assuming we are gonna walk past Palace tomorrow. Palace, a team we have barely squeezed by in the last 3 meetings (maybe even more, like 5) by one lucky goal FFS. If they are up for it it is going to be a long day on that small pitch. It's like folks haven't seen our last few games nor recognize our current lack of threat. Let's hope you are right.

This is great. Folks laughing at WHam and disrespectfully assuming we are gonna walk past Palace tomorrow. Palace, a team we have barely squeezed by in the last 3 meetings (maybe even more, like 5) by one lucky goal FFS. If they are up for it it is going to be a long day on that small pitch. It's like folks haven't seen our last few games nor recognize our current lack of threat. Let's hope you are right.
I get your point regarding Palace. On paper we should coast by Palace but they raise their game against us and we never seem to take them seriously and end up struggling. Even with a fully fit squad they always make us earn every single point

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck football tribalism.

We should never be allowed to enjoy a team losing a game of football or being knocked out of the cup in case it happens to us.

:pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom