Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was referring to the part where prem refs would let that slide. As they would especially since a Manc player was involved. Toodlepip

Sorry mate... That wasn't meant to come accross as me telling YOU to fuck off....

On topic: Not sure i'd fancy Dele's (e.g.) chance of getting away with that challenge be it 10mins or 80mins in....

Will the real Man Utd please stand up ... just as against us they were sliced open time after time, only this time DeGea didn't have his elastic legs working ... Solskjaer needs to get them fourth place, he might be a good motivator (who couldn't be after Mourinho) but he's a lousy tactician. Poch gave him a lesson and now Tuchel has done the same ... give him the job quick before the truth comes out

I think it's better all round that Yanited lost and are most likely eliminated from the UCL. Will make them focus more on the race for the top 4, hopefully doing damage to Citeh and The Dippers and keeping Woolwich and Chelski playing the wonderful Bate Borisov away for the next year as well.
They were getting by on confidence and luck. I have a feeling this will shatter them.

cJwWhhC.jpg

:levywhoa:

If he makes top 4 with them he’ll probably will get it still.

Of course they will... Their chairman can't see beyond the end of his nose and none of their plastic contingent (i.e. a majority, globally speaking) wouldn't dare speak out against a player so synonymous with their greatest hour thru fear of not appearing 'proper'...

Even with P4, a brave decision would be to say "Thanks Ole; hope you enjoyed taking the Jag for a spin.... Don't forget to leave the keys...".

They were getting by on confidence and luck. I have a feeling this will shatter them.
I agree - but not necessarily down to confidence...

He's done a great job keeping a bunch of egos happy who were mostly overjoyed to see the back of José for anyone else. Problem is that the feel-good factor deflates somewhat once you get humbled on your own turf in an elite competition that the media (and Ole, given what I read earlier) has been hyping you up in now that 'you're back'.

Still, they could miraculously turn it around in Paris. Fucking long shot though.

I'd love to see a list of all the signings made by these clubs and how many were attainable and have actually done well.

If anyone can be bothered, ta very much

I think it's fair to argue that of the top 3, unless Juve & PSG win CL or Dippers EPL, then the return on their investment has been poor.

I agree - but not necessarily down to confidence...

He's done a great job keeping a bunch of egos happy who were mostly overjoyed to see the back of José for anyone else. Problem is that the feel-good factor deflates somewhat once you get humbled on your own turf in an elite competition that the media (and Ole, given what I read earlier) has been hyping you up in now that 'you're back'.

Still, they could miraculously turn it around in Paris. Fucking long shot though.
They won't turn it around. They are missing their key player, Paris will get Cavani for the next game, and on top of all that, Parc des Princes is one of the most difficult grounds to go to. They are done and out...

They won't turn it around. They are missing their key player, Paris will get Cavani for the next game, and on top of all that, Parc des Princes is one of the most difficult grounds to go to. They are done and out...

Pretty much.

No chance Utd score 2 goals without reply to potentially force extra time and I definitely can't see them scoring 3 away goals.

Sorry mate... That wasn't meant to come accross as me telling YOU to fuck off....

On topic: Not sure i'd fancy Dele's (e.g.) chance of getting away with that challenge be it 10mins or 80mins in....
Didn’t for one minute think you’re telling me to do one, maybe I should have isolated the part of the quote I was referring to.
On topic fucking cheating PL refs

Back
Top Bottom