Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

de6ejla.jpg

Am sure poch would work wonders with him

He's such a powerhouse, and I don't think, he gets enough credit for what he can do with crosses and finishes. I can only imagine, what a monster he would be with a summer of Poch torture under his belt.

If we were to go there, it would absolutely have to be an early doors signing, as you wouldn't want him in a Poch system after arriving late.

I want City to drop points, but I want that pressure on dippers if they fall to 2nd:avbcringe:

I said yesterday, I wanted Woolwich to win, because the pressure would be even greater if they cocked up the chance to open a bigger lead for a second match in a row.

Didn't happen and they still froze while in 1st. I think, the dippers have shown that they are at least as liable to crumble while in 1st as they would be by being overtaken 2nd.

I'll take City dropping points all day.

Watching West Ham Liverpool and supporting West Ham was like watching a Spurs Chelsea game in the Jol era. "Yes, we know we can beat them on our day, but we still lapse defensively and have no decisions in our favour." Not good for the nerves resting on a mid table team to decide whether they would like to step up or not. Anyway, good game. Decent result.

Back
Top Bottom