Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was so fucked off yesterday, I was kicking doors and throwing a proper wobbly..
I was still flicked off beyond belief today but all of a sudden my mood could not be more joyful. Iโ€™m loving life again..
Totally in the same boat. Even late last night I just kept going "Why? Why would Son do that? Whyyyyyyyy?"

Thinking about it, this Woolwich result is fucking brilliant to help Sonny forget about yesterday and go into Wednesday with weight off his shoulders.

as winners we would go in pot 1
giphy.gif

the trouble with bottling out of watching the actual game and refreshing on here is you don't want to be greeted with that huge wall of 'fuck!', 'fuck off!' and 'fuuuuuuuck!'
I kid myself that life is all about karma, until that karma kicks me in the nuts when I tune into the dying embers of a game with a smile of my face to witness the hilarity only to be greeted with seeing the ball bounce off a pigeons arse (who happened to be flying in an offside position) and into the goal.

But during this game I found myself pacing up and down then threw my arms up in the air, stomping out the house into the garden because I missenturpeted someone's post of "that's never a pen" to mean it's a pen. When I came back in to discover that it wasn't was a very uplifting moment.

Jeezus! I 51yrs old for fuck's sake!!!

Back
Top Bottom